King Jon snow ?!?

TheLastWolf

1 hour ago, R2D said:

Wasn't it already confirmed that Bran is going to be king?

This would completely wreck Jon. GRRM subverts tropes, and Jon even though being the long lost prince with royal blood and a magic sword and a wolf is not going to be the ultimate hero of the story.

Even if Bran becomes king like in the abomination, the ultimate hero doesn't need to be the person ending up as king.

I can list all the legendary and real heroes of Westerosi culture (referred multiple times by both smallfolk and highborn characters) and 95-98% of them were not even highborn. So your opinion about the king being ultimate hero is kinda.... What to say? @R2D

Plus Bran is wedded to the weirwood tree/s. Bloodraven and the COTF are not the good guys as most people think. Jojen paste could be real. And the 3EC is not BR, but Shiera /Quaithe. @Megorovahas me convinced. Bloodraven never accepted himself as the three eyed crow. And remember that the first Other was created by the COTF. Bran is permanently rooted there (Bad Pun intended) 

3 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Even if Bran becomes king like in the abomination, the ultimate hero doesn't need to be the person ending up as king.

I can list all the legendary and real heroes of Westerosi culture (referred multiple times by both smallfolk and highborn characters) and 95-98% of them were not even highborn. So your opinion about the king being ultimate hero is kinda.... What to say? @R2D

Plus Bran is wedded to the weirwood tree/s. Bloodraven and the COTF are not the good guys as most people think. Jojen paste could be real. And the 3EC is not BR, but Shiera /Quaithe. @Megorovahas me convinced. Bloodraven never accepted himself as the three eyed crow. And remember that the first Other was created by the COTF. Bran is permanently rooted there (Bad Pun intended) 

No, Jon will become a wight. 

He will lead the Others against mankind.

1 hour ago, R2D said:

Plus Bran is wedded to the weirwood tree/s. Bloodraven and the COTF are not the good guys as most people think. Jojen paste could be real. And the 3EC is not BR, but Shiera /Quaithe. @Megorovahas me convinced.

Really? You're in for a few surprises then.

Bloodraven never accepted himself as the three eyed crow. And remember that the first Other was created by the COTF. Bran is permanently rooted there (Bad Pun intended) 

Yes, in the abomination. We don't know much at all about them in the books. 

Glitchy quote, was replying to @TheLastWolf

2 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Really? You're in for a few surprises then.

Yes, in the abomination. We don't know much at all about them in the books. 

You seem to have quoted me but put someone else's quote in the post.

Jon will be King of Winter in every way.  He will start off as a wight but his mind will be intact in his wolf.  His last thoughts before death are of Arya and getting revenge.  He will come back mad as hell and ready to murder Bowen and anybody who so much as crossed a Stark.  His army will be wights.  His darkness will rule the north until the spring thaw.  Jon's anger will cause a lot of deaths. 

Archived