The Lives Required to Wake Daenerys's Dragons

I searched for this both here on the forum and also on google, and was surprised how rarely this topic was discussed, but...what exactly do you guys think the process of bringing the dragons to life was. My theory, I guess, is that Mirri Maz Duur while doing her blood magic (to kill Rhaego and "bring Drogo" back to life) unknowingly kicked things off. I think this might have been the initial magic necessary to start the process. Then,  the three lives were Drogo, Rhaego, and Mirri Maz Duur's lives that were used to pay for the dragons hatching. Funny note : If that is true, considering two dragons are Rhaegal and Drogon...if the last was.... Mirri Maz Duureon they would all be named for the lives sacrificed to bring them about. 

Her great-grandfather tried to do the same and failed.  Aegon V gave more lives and got nothing back.  He almost killed the entire family.  The Red Comet was not near.  He did not have magic blood like Mirri to offer.  And he is not Daenerys Targaryen.  All those elements are required. 

The maesters hate magic because you have to come from a special bloodline in order to learn it.  Mirri and Daenerys are from the same bloodlines of the ruling dynasty of the Great Empire of the Dawn.  Remember who Daenerys is.  The Mother giver of life, the personification of the Mother Made Of Light.  One half of the celestial pair which started the dynasty.  It may be she even called the Red Comet.  The Red Comet answered her call.  Mirri was a descendant of the same family who worshiped the black stone.  She was in Asshai after all.  It will make it easier if we were to open our minds and accept this story as a science fiction.  The first ruling dynasty came from another world and are genetically super advanced. 

Archived