20Q

a free shadow

55 minutes ago, Eternally_His said:

I believe I answered 'no' to the end of ADWD question. Do you think I am dumb or did you ignore that answer on purpose? >.>

I see all of your answers. They refer to the end of ADWD, first you said that he is only one of these things, then you said no to half of these things, therefore, I consider he is one of the rest of the things from the first group.

Anyway, since I haven't seen the show's later seasons and don't really want to know about it, I'm out.

Uh, they don't. I said 'NO' to the end of ADWD.

NO.

Meaning that NONE of those things happened to him at the end of ADWD.

I answered NO to that question. Stop treating the whole thing as if I answered YES. Otherwise, I will assume you are making fun of me on purpose and react accordingly.

11 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

Soooo ... is our mysterious person either crippled, maimed, ill/weakened or injured at the end of ADWD? Not at the end, no

I mean, I clearly answered 'NO' to 'at the end of ADWD' part, so why are you acting as if I said 'yes' to that part is beyond me...

15 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

Is he crippled, maimed, ill/weakened, injured, exiled or on the run at the end of ADWD? He is only one of those things - won't tell which, as it would give everything away

So I am considering he is either exiled or on the run, right?

I said exactly that in post no. 175. I know we are not looking for somebody who is maimed or injured.

I have to ask, are you ignoring me on purpose, or are you not paying attention to all the questions and are instead fixating on a single one and ignoring all of my attempts to tell you otherwise?

Because you're ignoring these:

18 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

Soooo ... is our mysterious person either crippled, maimed, ill/weakened or injured at the end of ADWD? Not at the end, no

6 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

I mean, I clearly answered 'NO' to 'at the end of ADWD' part, so why are you acting as if I said 'yes' to that part is beyond me...

Repeatedly.

So I have to wonder are you normally selectively inattentive or are you doing it on purpose?

"Is he crippled, maimed, ill/weakened, injured, exiled or on the run at the end of ADWD? He is only one of those things - won't tell which, as it would give everything away"

This is ridiculous, but I will now join in. The question asks about the person's condition at the end of ADWD. This is how I wrote it and Buckwheat interpreted it. It is not about events but about the characters situation, as far as we know it, at the end of the book series to date.

It does not ask about his experiences at that point. It does not ask, in the last chapter of ADWD, does this person get injured, crippled, weakened, maimed, exiled or forced on the run. That is a strange interpretation.

It has only just dawned on me (after reading your rude posts 185-188) what you have been on about, and I may be incorrect. In any case, Buckwheat has been very patient despite your extremely immature abuse.

But what I am trying to tell you, it's not at the end of the book series. How do I explain it? He didn't get his condition near the end of the series, he got it way earlier than that.

So unless you mean to ask if he still had his condition at the end of ADWD or not, as opposed as getting it at the end of ADWD or not, you are misinterpreting my answers.

Archived