Minor characters you kinda like

Im not gonna lie. I kinda like hyle hunt. What he did to brienne was dirty but rereading his chapters he really isnt a bad guy at all pretty pleasant i think

Dick Crabb another of brienne's companions. This man had the blood of ol clarence crabb in him and genuinly grew on me.

Smalljon umber one of the finest kingsgaurd in the series. As arrows and crossbolts are being shot from above he on the spot does the one thing to protect his king by flipping over a trestle table and i believe killed men despite being injured

Dacey Mormont. I love someone who is comfortable in their own skin. This chick has it figured out.

Tristifer Botley the lovesick puppy dog is making all the right moves to get his queen. Asha's most loyal man

Obara sand who else stands up to hotah in such badass fashion? No one

Daemon Sand Red viper's squire personal shield to the heir to dorne and a good counselor as well

Rolland Storm. I really hope he gets the chance to take back Nightsong for House Caron.

Balon Swann also seems like a genuinely decent guy who wants to do right by the Kingsguard. It’s just such a shame that he has to take orders from Cersei.

Arys Oakheart is my favourite of Robert’s Kingsguard. I know that’s not saying much, ultimately, but he has an interesting journey as a character, and I felt sad when he met his tragic fate.

8 hours ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

Im not gonna lie. I kinda like hyle hunt. What he did to brienne was dirty but rereading his chapters he really isnt a bad guy at all pretty pleasant i think

He is Avenant- an asshole, but not truly evil. The guy Brienne could have married and it would have been "alright", but nothing really special or  fulfilling. That being said I still hate him. Everyone, who messes with Brienne is my enemy :devil: Also Hyle Hunt is a very douchey name.

I find Jalabahr Xho pretty imteresting. I also liked Jacelyn Bywater the Ironhand.

Jason Mallister I am into and I hope he will become more important later on. I also like Justin Massey as well as the knights Creighton and Illifer.

14 hours ago, Alexis-something-Rose said:

Rodrik the Reader, the one who is mocked, has milk in his veins, but the least afraid to question Euron.

A smile played across Euron's blue lips. "I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last. I have taken the Silence on longer voyages than this, and ones far more hazardous. Have you forgotten? I have sailed the Smoking Sea and seen Valyria."

"Have you?" the Reader asked, so softly.

Without doubt one of my favourite moments in all the books.

I've always been quite fond of Addam Marbrand. He just seems a solid, decent man. Someone you could rely on.

The Shavepate - no mercy for slavers

Bowen Marsh - like Jon, a good man caught between his vows, the only difference between them is in their experiences and prejudices and so they reach different conclusion

Justin Massey - one of the few nice knights in service to Stannis. Stannis is great, his soldiers seem to love him, but the Clayton Sluggs's and Godrey Farring's are just scum.

Addam of Marbrand - Just a nice stand up guy.

Brown Ben Plumm - Sure his loyalty is worth dead shit, but as sellswords go he's pretty nice and very clever

Dolorous Edd - obviously

Rolly Duck - simple, fun, jovial man

I agree totally with the reader......though I suspect he wont be such a minor character going forward. I also agree with OP about Hyle Hunt, definitely a likable asshole.

My fav though is my man Hugo Wull.  The guy has maybe 5 pages of facetime and every one of his lines is a classic.

Edit: just check his wiki page on this site, it has all of them I think.

Archived