Bran wargs with Ghost, is it his dream??

DrSilverFox

In the last Bran chapter of A Clash of Kings, Bran says:

He could reach Summer whenever he wanted, and once he had even touched Ghost and talked to Jon. Though maybe he had only dreamed that

Does he actually warg with ghost or is it a dream like he says? Also if he did warg with Ghost, when does he talk with Jon in the book? Is it Jon's dream of Mance army but I think Jon wargs there and not Bran.

The sentence doesn't necessary mean he warged ghost. I mean, in Jon's "dream", he literally touches ghost and talks to Jon (through the tree).

Spoilers for later books:

Spoiler

That said, Bran didn't get the ability to communicate through the weirwoods until he gets to the cave, right? Maybe it was a prophetic dream for Bran?

On 6/30/2020 at 4:20 PM, SilverFox2311 said:

In the last Bran chapter of A Clash of Kings, Bran says:

Does he actually warg with ghost or is it a dream like he says? Also if he did warg with Ghost, when does he talk with Jon in the book? Is it Jon's dream of Mance army but I think Jon wargs there and not Bran.

It was a few chapters before that, Jon VII I think. Jon is dreaming he is Ghost, sneaking up on the wildling camp. He sees a weirwood that looks like Bran but with three eyes. He and Bran talk for a little while about opening the third eye and the tree touches Jon on the forehead and suddenly he is back in Ghost getting attacked by an eagle.

Archived