Upcoming TV Series/Movies: beyond the Apocalypse!

AncalagonTheBlack

Tin Star: Liverpool | First Look Trailer | Sky Atlantic

For two series, Tin Star has proved to be a low-key success for Sky Atlantic.

The Tim Roth-starring crime drama is back for its third and final series, and it’s based in Liverpool. The third and final season of Tin Star is the most thrilling, shocking and darkly comic rollercoaster ride yet. Coming soon to Sky Atlantic

On 9/9/2020 at 6:34 PM, GallowKnight said:

With Cinemax moving away from original shows, I think this will probably be the final season of Warrior.

That would be a shame but wouldn't this be a good fit for hbo max which seems to be consolidating all the WB cable/stream channels?

I'm glad it's getting a second season as i was starting to think it had been stealth cancelled

2 hours ago, red snow said:

That would be a shame but wouldn't this be a good fit for hbo max which seems to be consolidating all the WB cable/stream channels?

I'm glad it's getting a second season as i was starting to think it had been stealth cancelled

It is but for some reason, WB said that Cinemax original shows wouldn't be part of HBO Max so it's ending as of now.

11 hours ago, Mexal said:

It is but for some reason, WB said that Cinemax original shows wouldn't be part of HBO Max so it's ending as of now.

Weird. Especially when they seem to be saving all the DC shows. Guess that's a franchise thing.

Maybe cinemax had atrocious ratings and non merchandise friendly programs? It's a shame as the setting in warrior is really interesting and covers an aspect of America that's usually ignored in tv

GANGS OF LONDON (AMC+)

Finn Wallace (Colm Meaney) was the most powerful criminal in London. Now, his son Sean (Joe Cole) must prove he's ready to take his father's place. See why critics are raving about Gangs of London, available exclusively on AMC+ beginning October 1.

‘Suburra: Blood on Rome’ Season 3 Coming to Netflix on October 30th
https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/suburra-blood-on-rome-season-3-netflix-release-date-october-2020/

Live Action ‘Alice in Borderland’ Series is Coming to Netflix in December 2020
https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/live-action-alice-in-borderland-series-is-coming-to-netflix-in-december-2020/

• 2 weeks later...

Refaat Ismail, a cynical hematology professor with a dark sense of humor, has his world turned upside down and his lifelong scientific convictions questioned after he begins to experience paranormal activities. Along with his university colleague Maggie, they enter the paranormal world and try to save their loved ones from the immense danger that surrounds them. The story is based on the best selling thriller novel series with the same name by Ahmed Khaled Tawfik.

Blood of Zeus has a Castlevania vibe, and Greek myth is of interest right now for me because of Supergiant's Hades game. Also, Claudia Christian as Hera? Yeah, I'll check this one out.

SNOWPIERCER Season 2 Teaser

Alice in Borderland | Official Teaser | Netflix

live-action series based on Japanese suspense shōnen manga series Alice in Borderland, written and illustrated by Haro Aso.

Kento Yamazaki and Tao Tsuchiya star in this new series directed by Shinsuke Sato.Suddenly thrown into a mysterious world, they must take on games in order to survive. Netflix Original Series Alice in Borderland premieres December 10, only on Netflix.

Invincible – Teaser Trailer | Prime Video

INVINCIBLE is an adult animated superhero series that revolves around 17-year-old Mark Grayson (Steven Yeun), who’s just like every other guy his age — except his father is the most powerful superhero on the planet, Omni-Man (J.K. Simmons). But as Mark develops powers of his own, he discovers his father’s legacy may not be as heroic as it seems. From Robert Kirkman, the creator of The Walking Dead. Coming to Prime Video in 2021.

Based on the best-selling novel by Stephen King, CBS All Access's The Stand stars Whoopi Goldberg, Alexander Skarsgård, James Marsden, Odessa Young, Jovan Adepo, and many more. The limited event series will also feature an all-new coda written by Stephen King. Don't miss the premiere of The Stand on Thursday, Dec. 17, streaming exclusively on CBS All Access.

Archived