Spelling Errors on 'Template:Featured article'

Anumaril

I'm just going to directly quote things from the page (hopefully that will make them easier to find using Ctrl + F). Letters/words that should be removed will be bolded and have a strikethrough. Words that should be added will be bolded and underlined.

"List of Feature articles shown or to be shown on the main page."

"And article must be:" NOTE: The "be" is not necessary since all the bullet points following it already start with "be", save for the last one which starts with "follow". Because of the phrasing of all those bullet points it makes sense for the removal of "be" from the very first line, rather than from the individual ones.

"Restrict yourself to the text and do not interpretate interpret the possible emotions of the character."

"Follow the Manual of Style and Layout guide.NOTE: All previous bullet points had periods at their ends.

"Then, if it conforms to all the points, add it to the [...]"

"When it adheres to all the points laid out above and there are another two users supporting it."

ADDITIONALLY: I notice that the capitalisation of the term 'Feature Article' is not very consistent across the page. Sometimes it is 'feature article', other times 'Feature article', while other times it is 'Feature Article'. Personally I think 'Feature Article' works best here since you are talking about a specific term. Since this is so minor I didn't know if it bore changing, but I included it here anyways.

Archived