Today is a good day!

BigFatCoward

Hey hey, I am not judging. What's right for the gander and stuff.

Meh, I feel like I am pushing that joke a bit too far again. So I'll just accept that it's an actual spa, and the fun bit is for your boarders meeting in Las Vegas.

Today is International Labour Day.  Cheers to all of us who work hard every day for your company and for your family.

I have a 3-day weekend and will celebrate by getting some extra sleep and drinking a couple extra beers.  I hope everyone can do the same.  

:cheers:

We both have dental appointments today!  We both have vision appointments next week!  We both have gotten haircuts!  We both have new jeans that don't fall off!

Slowly, slowly, sloooooooooooooooooly the catching up on all the things postponed / impossible for 14 + months are getting accomplished.

Had my first jab today. It was Pfizer. No side effects yet either. I'm 34, so I think the vaccinations must be going quite well here in Wales. It was funny sitting on socially distanced chairs afterwards with everyone around me looking the same age. That hasn't happened since the last year of undergrad. I wanted to ask - "So who had a tamagotchi? Who collected POGs? Fess up!" 

2 hours ago, john said:

That sounds great, congratulations! Very much looking forward to reading an urban fantasy in Glasgow.

Thanks. The agent is doing an edit on the book, and hopefully it will find a publisher :)

1 minute ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Remember your early fans when you'rich and famous :P

congratulations though, really!

Thanks and will do :)

I’m sure the ones on this board got a group mention in the acknowledgements of Lord of the Hunt at the back of the book

Wife woke me at 0615, at 0630 i delivered our baby boy on the bathroom floor. Big sister also delivered by me on the kitchen floor. I am a father of 2 and have a grand total of 43 minutes of watching my wife in labour. I'm a very lucky man. 

Archived