Sign in to follow this  
BigFatCoward

Today is a good day!

2 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Crossover from the datin thread, eh? Afterall you're are entitled to a happy ending. :leaving:

I promise, it’s not one of “those places”!! It’s a legit Korean spa in the very heart of the “little Korea” of Duluth, GA. Like all the business signs are in Korean, and then English.

Hey hey, I am not judging. What's right for the gander and stuff.

Meh, I feel like I am pushing that joke a bit too far again. So I'll just accept that it's an actual spa, and the fun bit is for your boarders meeting in Las Vegas.

Posted (edited)

Today is a good day because tonight I am going to the pub with friends. And I am not the designated driver. Which is good, because two pints will see me plastered.

I am giddy with excitement.

Edited by Spockydog

I got a haircut today. It was so needed because I looked like Wolverine from X-Men. I just really needed a damn cut. It looks better. Started cutting my hair in 2017 in a short way. Now it is in the style of Zoe Kravitz when she had short hair. I really like it. When the hairdresser was doing her thing, I looked at myself in a different way. I actually thought I was pretty. I feel like I have the face I naturally have now. It's silly to state it like that. "I feel like now my face looks to me naturally like what it is". I never saw my face be that way. And it was gratifying. I had long hair all my life. I would straighten it during high school every day because I hated the thick curliness. It feels refreshing. And like I have no weight on my shoulders. 

Today is International Labour Day.  Cheers to all of us who work hard every day for your company and for your family.

I have a 3-day weekend and will celebrate by getting some extra sleep and drinking a couple extra beers.  I hope everyone can do the same.  

:cheers:

Today is the greatest day I've ever known. I am getting the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at CVS. I'm going with my Mom. I'm going to be quitting smoking also. It feels really good. I've got this solid mindset of desperately needing to get rid of it altogether. I do not need to push myself about this anymore. Gonna be the greatest day I've ever known. This is the more than anything I want to be better in all ways day. I already prayed. That was sort of topsy-turvy because I didn't focus on what I was saying. But that is alright. I wonder what goes on in heaven with Jesus and God and the angels and all the other big ones all the time. And all the individuals that live there. I'm like a child. "Become like little children". I'm really free because of Jesus, and I totally believe that. Jesus is King of Heaven and Earth. And I never forgot it. I let my curious mind wander away from me all the time. Sometimes I think I can make too many bargains with those people. 

9 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

... and been offered representation by a literary agent!

Wow. Was expecting a rejection.

Woooohooooo! Congrats, man. :D

We both have dental appointments today!  We both have vision appointments next week!  We both have gotten haircuts!  We both have new jeans that don't fall off!

Slowly, slowly, sloooooooooooooooooly the catching up on all the things postponed / impossible for 14 + months are getting accomplished.