Sign in to follow this  
HighAndMightyBrightness

Random curious questions of the day

1. Have any of you ever thought that Javier Bardem and Alfred Molina looked alike? I've watched Skyfall a couple of days ago and thought that Javier Bardem was the same actor from Spiderman 2. :blink:

https://wifflegif.com/gifs/555988-no-country-for-old-men-javier-bardem-gif

https://www.google.com/search?q=doc+ock+with+hat+spiderman+2+picture&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwie34jZ-9vqAhULgZ4KHZf8C1AQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=doc+ock+with+hat+spiderman+2+picture&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1Dr7wFYuvkBYM76AWgAcAB4AIABVogBpwWSAQE5mAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=KaAVX96mIouC-gSX-a-ABQ&bih=838&biw=1004#imgrc=szukeUmN_ROi3M

2. Have these two actors ever acted together? 

Edited by HighAndMightyBrightness

On 7/20/2020 at 10:00 AM, RumHam said:

Doesn't seem so, according to the Oracle of Bacon. They've both acted with Beth Grant though so only one degree of separation!

I didn’t even realize there existed such a website!

2 hours ago, Rhom said:

I didn’t even realize there existed such a website!

Yup, and it looks much as it did 15 years ago when my friends and I used to play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. A game that probably doesn't work as well anymore since he's not in nearly as many new movies the last couple decades. (but oh shit IMDB say's he reprised his Tremors role for a tv movie and now I have to track that down.)

4 hours ago, RumHam said:

Yup, and it looks much as it did 15 years ago when my friends and I used to play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. A game that probably doesn't work as well anymore since he's not in nearly as many new movies the last couple decades. (but oh shit IMDB say's he reprised his Tremors role for a tv movie and now I have to track that down.)

I wowed my local radio morning folks one time when I texted in.  I don't remember exactly how it came up, but they were talking about a former Kentucky punter who had won a Super Bowl with Green Bay and started joking around about the six degrees of separation.  Stretching the concept a bit, I told them that he played for Green Bay, Brett Favre played for Green Bay (not at the same time, but you get the idea... and some players did overlap), Brett Favre was in Something About Mary with Cameron Diaz, who was in Knight and Day (the movie was still in the theater at the time) with Tom Cruise, who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon.  The morning folks were impressed.  :lol: