Pictionary 50 - game over

Pebble thats Stubby

2 people have not yet sent in their Pictures.

I have heard from one of these people who promise it soon.

I also have my earlier screw up and need another pic drawn by either @Teri or @Yet another Arya !   If not I will draw it tonight myself.     the pictures I have received for my screw up are different enough that I think they will end up in different places, so planning on just running with it therefore a different person is likley to get 2 tasks every round, and (most of) you will may receive a chain that looks familiarish at one point in the game.

I have bonus rounds available for those that ask.  1 needs a description the others drawing

I am kind of slow at making pictures, so if YAA is faster that might get the game going sooner. But if we’re about the same I’m okay with drawing another.

What I think might be better, though, is sending both the duplicate pictures to the same second round player, and giving the picture that is drawn for the new sentence to the player who would have got the other one. The round 2 person who sees those pictures can write a sentence that describes a situation that would fit either or both pictures, which shouldn’t be too hard since they came from the same seed. Some details will get omitted, but that always happens. That way there will not be any continuation of “two tasks”. It will just sync back up, because the two pictures get merged into the same chain right away.

Somebody in one of those chains will still get back a sentence or picture that’s familiar as being based on the one they started, but they can just commit to drawing the new picture they see or the new sentence they get.

I have Lanys pic,  Teri is gonna try and get the oopsed chain picture done by my morning.  So it will just be @Eternally_His outstanding......

Bonus rounds are available, but ask me within the next 2 hours or I won t see till the morning.  Hopefully by then I'll have all pic and can start the next round.

I just submitted the "extra" picture for the sentence that wasn't distributed at first. Pebble may already be out for the day, though. The U.S.-U.K. time zone difference compounds delays.

Sorry for the delays.

One sentence was sent out wrong and I only noticed when I got pictures back.   There was then a delay in getting the right picture drawn.

on top of that in in the middle of a kitchen replacement which is limiting my time online and ability to chase.

However you should all have a picture to describe.  if you don't have one please let me know.

you have until Sunday 9th August 2pm.   but please do them earlier if possible.

remember its 1 sentence and its supposed to be short.   If you can't describe in a short sentence try summing up.

I have all but one sentence in.   we still have time however NAA! is hiking and is unable to open links.  it will be late tomorrow (UK) at the earliest before the next round will start.

I have bonus chains to keep you occupied if you want them.  drawing tasks only right now.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Picture in. :commie: 

this is good as the deadline is now up.

unfortunately I have only 4  out of 8 pictures returned.   I would guess it will be at least a day before I get them all.  :whip:

if those of you who have been good and sent me your pictures would like a bonus round to draw  (I dont have any describers right now) please say so and I'll send you one)

Archived