Pictionary 50 - game over

Pebble thats Stubby

If I have not heard anything from @Yet another Arya !   and / or @Eternally_His  by this time tomorrow  ( I dont need the picture although that would be grand, just some communication saying its being done)  I will ask if @Lany Freelove Cassandra or @Buckwheat or @RhaenysBee  would like to act as a replacement and do another drawing.

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

If you decide you need it, I can draw tomorrow morning CET. 

I've just had people step in and draw them a big thanks to Lany and Bucky.

You should all have a picture to descibe.

this may be the last round, depending on if YAA and Eternally_His are able to continue on.  if they are ok then there will be one more picture and describing rounds.

20 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Cool, glad to hear it’s all sorted.

I've had one player drop out, and not heard from the other missing yet.  so I've sent you 2 pictures, I hope you can describe them for me.

This is now the final round.

24hrs are left before people are tecnically late

I also have one Bonus round that needs a description if there are any vollunteers?

@Count Balerion @Yet another Arya ! @Lany Freelove Cassandra @DreamSongs

@Teri @Buckwheat @Eternally_His @Jez Bell @RhaenysBee

Mixed sentences.     These are the start and finish sentences including the bonus rounds.

Yes there is an odd number  for extra fun one start sentence was used twice see if you can work out which it is.  Post your guesses in the thread below using spoiler code.   I’ll post the full reveal probably tomorrow morning. (unless there are a lot of guessing happening before I go to bed)

It turned out there was no room in the campsite for our nine-place tent...

After binging on our Cocaine laced toasted marshmallows Nessie tries to eat us and our tents

Bex tries to board a plane with a small dog wrapped in a blanket with wings in her luggage, but a pickpicket tries to steal it from her.

The little bookworm's seaside holiday was ruined when she realised she'd run out of books to read on the beach in the first three days of her stay.

Robb, Lily and Maeglin are unhappy because Saint Paul won't let them visit Turkey for their holidays

Spiderman tries to save the day when his Hawaiian holiday is devastated by a Sharkcano event (sharks With volcano Eruption)

A couple of Scots lads roast the Pillsbury doughboy (who doesn't seem to mind), while the Loch Ness Monster watches. 

On a tropical island, tour guide Spider-man points out the enormous blue fishes issuing forth from a volcano and making their way to the ocean.

On my way to World Con, someone stole my credit card.

Jon, Sansa, and Dany are denied entry to the kingdom of heaven due to their communist loyalties.

Muri receives a letter thinking it is about his beach holiday plans, but it is really just a detailed schedule of his band practice, while a witch is thinking about flying on a broom.

As it turns out, parasailing is less fun when an eagle snatches a shark out of the water and flies it around like a trophy.

A lot of Pictionary players (and a couple of letters), including Count B, Jez, Buckwheat, and maybe Bex, watch in utter astonishment from the North Pole as Pebble rides a meteorite. 

The pretty girl (who looks a lot like Cinderella) and her cat are at the beach setting baby oysters free.

A man dreams of spending his vacation watching Game of Thrones with his wife but ends up getting dragged to the beach instead.

While Alice was clam digging at the beach, a walrus in a toupee (looking curiously like Trump) stole her bucket of clams and ate them all in one gulp.

Kid hands Mum a postcard from Mike Wazowski who’s on an island vacay. 

The witch's familiar decided to retire 3 months before Halloween

Someone wearing a blue head scarf in a purple hot air balloon aloft is dangling a fish on a pole as an albatross approaches.

This summer, my evil plot to conquer the world and force everyone to watch season 8 of GOT for eternity was foiled -- AGAIN!!!

Balloon girl is crossing the days off till her holiday in the calendar. 

I don’t know what we’re supposed to do with these sentences. Guesses as to what? I went back and looked at the rules, and there’s no mention of any game step after submitting the last description.

8 minutes ago, Teri said:

I don’t know what we’re supposed to do with these sentences. Guesses as to what? I went back and looked at the rules, and there’s no mention of any game step after submitting the last description.

Basically you try to work out which sentences go together.  So pairing them up.

It's an added bit of fun and a kinda logic problem.     Extra hard this time as one of the start sentences created 2 different end sentences.   People post guesses in the thread in a spoiler box.   A few hours later or next day once most people have had a chance I post the full reveal, but we don't wait till everyone has checked in or people get board.

11 minutes ago, Teri said:

These are the first sentences we sent in (you should recognise yours) and the last sentences we sent in (you should also recognise one of these). For a fun challenge, you can try to figure out which starting sentence mutated into which finishing sentence with the steps with took throughout the game - drawing and describing. It is not obligatory to do so, but it adds to the anticipation of what Pebble is going to post next. ;) 

Let's try. Green starters, red finishers.

Spoiler

After binging on our Cocaine laced toasted marshmallows Nessie tries to eat us and our tents. A couple of Scots lads roast the Pillsbury doughboy (who doesn't seem to mind), while the Loch Ness Monster watches.

Robb, Lily and Maeglin are unhappy because Saint Paul won't let them visit Turkey for their holidays. Jon, Sansa, and Dany are denied entry to the kingdom of heaven due to their communist loyalties.

The witch's familiar decided to retire 3 months before Halloween. Muri receives a letter thinking it is about his beach holiday plans, but it is really just a detailed schedule of his band practice, while a witch is thinking about flying on a broom.

Spiderman tries to save the day when his Hawaiian holiday is devastated by a Sharkcano event (sharks With volcano Eruption) On a tropical island, tour guide Spider-man points out the enormous blue fishes issuing forth from a volcano and making their way to the ocean.

The little bookworm's seaside holiday was ruined when she realised she'd run out of books to read on the beach in the first three days of her stay. Balloon girl is crossing the days off till her holiday in the calendar. 

While Alice was clam digging at the beach, a walrus in a toupee (looking curiously like Trump) stole her bucket of clams and ate them all in one gulp. The pretty girl (who looks a lot like Cinderella) and her cat are at the beach setting baby oysters free.

This summer, my evil plot to conquer the world and force everyone to watch season 8 of GOT for eternity was foiled -- AGAIN!!! A man dreams of spending his vacation watching Game of Thrones with his wife but ends up getting dragged to the beach instead.

DOUBLE-ENDED CHAIN On my way to World Con, someone stole my credit card. 1. Kid hands Mum a postcard from Mike Wazowski who’s on an island vacay. 2. Bex tries to board a plane with a small dog wrapped in a blanket with wings in her luggage, but a pickpicket tries to steal it from her.

It turned out there was no room in the campsite for our nine-place tent ... A lot of Pictionary players (and a couple of letters), including Count B, Jez, Buckwheat, and maybe Bex, watch in utter astonishment from the North Pole as Pebble rides a meteorite. 

As it turns out, parasailing is less fun when an eagle snatches a shark out of the water and flies it around like a trophy. Someone wearing a blue head scarf in a purple hot air balloon aloft is dangling a fish on a pole as an albatross approaches.

I am ... less than certain about quite a few of those.

4 minutes ago, Teri said:

Is it fair to ask who Muri is?

It's a black cat.

9 minutes ago, Teri said:

Wow, that’s a lot of chains. I had no idea there were so many. I thought every player was in every chain, either for a sentence or a drawing.

Pebble says there are an odd number, but I count 20.

I ended this game 2 rounds early as we are missing players.  Also as there are an even number of players there is one main chain you don't get to be in if we c9mpleted them all.  There are also 2 bonus rounds.

There should be 21 sentences.   8 main states 9 main ends   2 bonus starts 2 bonus ends.   I'm gonna have to work out what is missng

14 minutes ago, Teri said:

Wow, that’s a lot of chains. I had no idea there were so many. I thought every player was in every chain, either for a sentence or a drawing.

I think it should be that way, but I think Pebble cut the game short because somebody dropeed out, that is why we were not in every chain. I am sure I haven't seen Nessie nor Spider Man nor a bunch of other things in this game.

10 minutes ago, Teri said:

Is it fair to ask who Muri is? Or Bex?

You can ask, but you are not guaranteed to get an answer. ;) (You are allowed to google though.) I am just going to tell you that Bex is now @DreamSongs, I think that is fair to tell.

Archived