MLB 2020: Enjoy It While It Lasts, I Guess

Myshkin

I also went to watch the Rays game, thinking it was tight and the Braves had it in the bag. Wish I coulda watched that near-comeback, then gone back to see these cheating cunts fall apart. Awww boo hoo Altuve, eat a figurative sports dick. I hope they lose 37 to 1.

I was out on a walk and just turned the game on now to see the very last out of the 1st inning. I'm overdue for dinner and admittedly light-headed so I need to ask - am I hallucinating or did our boys score 11 in the first half inning of the game? 

1 minute ago, kairparavel said:

I was out on a walk and just turned the game on now to see the very last out of the 1st inning. I'm overdue for dinner and admittedly light-headed so I need to ask - am I hallucinating or did our boys score 11 in the first half inning of the game? 

They did. Joc Jammed one good.

17 minutes ago, DMC said:

Jeebus, that's gotta be at least a playoff record, right?

It is. Most runs in a postseason inning ever.

Also, how’s it gotta feel to be Grant Dayton right now? Left out there to get a shitkicking so the Braves can save their bullpen for tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Myshkin said:

This Randy guy down in Tampa is some kind of ball player.

Every time he gets on base just makes it all the juicier for the Cards fans who were pissed off when we let the Rays take him - because Moz valued fucking Tyler O'Neill Mr 35% strikeouts his whole life and some jerk named Austin Dean and the Rays were smart enough to insist on Arozarena. God damn I hope this Libatore leftie becomes a Cy Young candidate, because our castoff has been worth that whole trade just off one incredible post season alone.

Damnit Moz. Voit for free so we could extend fucking Carpenter was just as bad. (meaning purely hindsight, we all said we called it! honest!)

Great couple Championship Series so far, hope they both go to seven.

Archived