MLB 2020: Enjoy It While It Lasts, I Guess

Myshkin

Well, I'm thoroughly shocked this absolute embarrassment of a Cardinals offense got 4 hit against a bullpen.

Mozeliaks next presser will be great. How great it was they came together after that Covid outbreak and still made it into this joke of a playoffs. Don't talk about how for year after goddamn year every Cards fan has said we desperately lack bats. Get bats. Get fucking bats. 2/3s of our goddamn team batted about 200. Dont give me this shit about this season being a success.

Anyways, the Dodgers Padres series will be a hell of a lot more fun. Two thrilling, fun teams. Not sure who I'll actually be rooting for. Now someone deliver me more booze.

edit:  And we lost Bob Gibson tonight. Probably our second greatest Cardinal. Never get tired of hearing stories about him on the mound.

Yup, I’m gonna be that guy. These fucking umps are complete trash. Bucknor yesterday with one of the worst games I can remember. Now this asshole with absolutely no consistency with his low strike zone. Voit should’ve walked, and the strike em out/throw em out that should’ve been. Ugh

In all the excitement of last night’s game, I forgot to mention what a crybaby Manny Machado is. I mean, how’s he gonna get all pissy about Brusdar celebrating Cody’s catch after he himself aggressively celebrated his homer? Just shut the fuck up, Manny.

Also, Brusdar blowing Manny that little kiss was golden. Dude throws 100+ mph without even trying; don’t nobody wanna get punched in the mouth by that arm.

Another also, thank you Red Sox for being dummies.

Archived