MLB 2020: Enjoy It While It Lasts, I Guess

Myshkin

2 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Another also, thank you Red Sox for being dummies.

Super bummer. That team is such a complete dumpster fire -- especially on the pitching side.

5 hours ago, Myshkin said:

In all the excitement of last night’s game, I forgot to mention what a crybaby Manny Machado is. I mean, how’s he gonna get all pissy about Brusdar celebrating Cody’s catch after he himself aggressively celebrated his homer? Just shut the fuck up, Manny.

Also, Brusdar blowing Manny that little kiss was golden. Dude throws 100+ mph without even trying; don’t nobody wanna get punched in the mouth by that arm.

Manny Machado getting punked and shown up by other players will never get old.

5 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Another also, thank you Red Sox for being dummies.

I... I can't even be mad about this comment.

Um... did we plan this as a bullpen game? Did Dustin May not do enough to earn a postseason start this year? Is the plan to run with only two starters for the whole of the playoffs? WTF Dave Roberts?

Well, Yanks survived another day.  Time to earn that money Cole.  Can't believe he never pitched on 3 days rest during his two years with the Astros.  Fucking bastard ass cheaters.

**Gross Yankee fan voice; coarse, gruff, vaguely Italianate, purposefully deepened to demonstrate manliness**

Fucking Cole! We didn’t pay you to give up homers! I should throw you in the East River like the trash you are! And to think, I was gonna buy you a slice from Luigi’s (flattest pizza in the city)!

14 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Suck it, Arozarena! You cocky fuck.

**Dumb Yankee guy voice; grating, phlegmy, clearly uneducated**

Gardy is a stud! A real New Yorker, unlike Gary Sanchez, that loser sack of shit!

Mike Brosseau. 

Heh, Cole earned his money. Chapman did not. Frankly, karma should do this Yankees team in for decades considering their sliminess from Chapman/Torres travesty.

3 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Guys, this year doesn’t really count anyways.

It counts against Aroldis. It will always count against Aroldis. That’s what you get for signing scumbags.

5 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

It counts against Aroldis. It will always count against Aroldis. That’s what you get for signing scumbags.

I mean I can’t argue with that. I don’t believe in karma, but damn. Brosseau of all people.

Anyways, Go Braves or Dodgers!!

29 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

That’s what you get for signing scumbags.

I wouldn't throw stones in such a thinly glassed house:

We can all agree that analytics are wonderfully useful. For those who have plans of participating in international organized crime, however, please note that crafting charts to depict one’s level of criminality is unwise — as is openly discussing one’s own personal mafia.

Archived