MLB 2020: Enjoy It While It Lasts, I Guess

Myshkin

7 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

It kinda is. Your hate has consumed you. Your Dodgers need you now more than ever!

But seriously, just fucking win today Rays. This is getting ridiculous.

Finally a Yankees fan is seeing what baseball evil looks like.

9 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

It kinda is. Your hate has consumed you. Your Dodgers need you now more than ever!

But seriously, just fucking win today Rays. This is getting ridiculous.

I don’t know. I mean, like all Dodger fans, I’m desperate for my beautiful boys to win it all, but after so long winning it this year would feel kinda cheap. Not that I don’t want them to win, just that it’s not gonna feel like a real championship.

On the other side though, the cheating, sub-.500 Astros winning it all would be a straight up tragedy.

Been thrilling pennant series so far. Vile unrepentant AssBlows need to get stomped by the fun as hell Rays. Also would help if Arozarena would continue his bonkers hot streak, since I enjoy the pain of another successful Cards farm prospect shining for another team. 

On one hand I am rooting for your Doyers since they're the best built team in the game. God damnit Kershaw will you just pitch a quality start in the WS, I'm sick of hearing about your stats reliably getting worse and worse the further into the playoffs. First, beat the Braves. Or lose, so i can see Markakis go nuts for breaking his No WS streak.

Just. Not. The. Astros. I can't handle another 2004, that one broke me.

Thank fuck, Dodgers. Is it just me, or has Mookie not been that impressive in the postseason? It was a thing I noticed in Boston and he's not improved in LA.

Come on Rays, finish this shit. Don't let the fucking Astros go 2004 Sox on you.

3 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

@DanteGabriel he made clutch plays two games in a row. His bat hasn't been as active but so goes the whole team.

His fielding has never been in question, and I still remember an amazing throw he made in the WS in 2018, but it's hard to think of a time he broke a game open, got a key hit, etc. For all his talent, I'd expect to see more.

14 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Thank fuck, Dodgers. Is it just me, or has Mookie not been that impressive in the postseason? It was a thing I noticed in Boston and he's not improved in LA.

Come on Rays, finish this shit. Don't let the fucking Astros go 2004 Sox on you.

Yeah his bat hasn’t been great, but his fielding and speed on the base paths have been game changing.

Archived