ASOIAF RP Website

1999waves

Hello all. I recently started an ASOIAF RP website with a bunch of people and we're still growing as a community. Chatting with the community is held on our discord server, and RP happens on our forum website.

We have some nice RP in-depth (but not complicated, any user can understand them relatively easily) mechanics that users can enjoy. You can participate in wars, battles, naval battles, duels, tourneys, feasts, and so much more. We're starting a big war relatively soon (due to our starting point), and if you join us now you'll still be there and not miss anything, so you can jump straight in to the action with full knowledge of what's going on!

Some of my favorite features are: Detailed character creation rules with very interesting outcomes and dice rolls, claim any house in Westeros (if it's available) and jump into the action, war council threads where you can discuss battle and war, tales of your character section where you can write stories and tales for your character (Duh :P), and so much more

Our mod team is also an experienced team of RPers that will manage all events and make it fun for everyone and enjoyable.

RP is set a few months before the First Blackfyre Rebellion, and we're starting out in a sort of pre-war intrigue phase. RP hasn't even started yet so you can just go claim your house and make your characters. I've been in a fairly decent amount of RP servers/forums, and bias aside, I feel like this one could be one of the coolest and most interesting ones yet.

Go ahead and add my discord: 1999waves#1604 so I can add you to the server, or if you have any questions regarding ANYTHING, don't hesitate to ask me :)

Archived