Oldies! Represent..

needle

So Chataya posted a wee thing on fb the other day that had some of us scurrying to the board.. to be honest, I was gobsmacked my phone remembered my log on. It’s been a long time..

So - those of you that I’m not pals with on fb, how you doing? How’s life?

I’m married to Zakalwe7 that I met on the board (at Glascon, way back in 2006) with two kids and I’m finally living my dream of being a professional artist. Let me say that again, I’ve been stuck in the house with two under tens for 5 fecking months and occasional I get let out to hide in my basement studio and make wads of cash from selling big paintings. But it’s mostly cook, wash, clean, rinse and repeat.

We finally watched the series about 6 months ago. We didn’t hate the ending. Shoot us now. Looking forward to hearing from the noughty kids.. ( can’t believe I just typed that)

Okay so now that Jason and I blasted each other, I can say: Maverick, the baby that mounted the board, is going to be 13 in December. Bran is 9 today (it’s his birthday!). I’m an RN. Covid is real, and it sucks. I don’t think I ever could have imagined a goddamned pandemic. 2020 blows. I was diagnosed with MS last year. I’m okay. I have some permanent deficit to my left hand from my initial attack. I’m okay though. Still married to Dub. We’ve been together for uh...15 years. Holy crap. 

I can’t believe my phone remembered my login. :) 

Aww, happy birthday Bran! Yeah, Mav looking all grown up is just.. weird. Dante, Jeordhi, give us a potted history.. Fitheach are you E? So weird to know board people and fb people but somehow I don’t always make the connection!

Yo. 
it’s been a while. I married Ser Sean. We’ve been together for about 13 years and have two boys 8 and 2. I sometimes still think of this place. 
N

1 hour ago, needle said:

Aww, happy birthday Bran! Yeah, Mav looking all grown up is just.. weird. Dante, Jeordhi, give us a potted history.. Fitheach are you E? So weird to know board people and fb people but somehow I don’t always make the connection!

Hmn. Not much. Still in Alberta [moving to Vancouver Island June next year though] retired, working on my writing, insofar as art made the jump from traditional to digital-- good for you on yours, btw [grins]; Llyra and Tyrion are getting big and starting to drag me [often deservedly so] but they're incredibly sweet and compassionate, and funny as hell, so I forgive them.

That's it. 

---

Just need Cerys and TP, Allison... so many oldbies lost along the way. 

18 minutes ago, needle said:

Yup, I am Erin! Same, I know so many of you now on FB I've forgotten your board names.

As Chaldanya (that name seems weird now) said we are happily married with two lovely boys (or one lovely one and one feral one). 
we live in the West Midlands now. 
I was reminiscing only last night when someone at work wanted to know what furries are. We got to yiff flap and I was told to stop talking! 

2 minutes ago, Ser Sean said:

As Chaldanya (that name seems weird now) said we are happily married with two lovely boys (or one lovely one and one feral one). 
we live in the West Midlands now. 
I was reminiscing only last night when someone at work wanted to know what furries are. We got to yiff flap and I was told to stop talking! 

Furries and Creepy Massage Guy FOREVER 

Archived