Oldies! Represent..

needle

11 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

Kay Fury/K Fury/Kelli Fury here. I didn’t marry anyone or give birth to anyone so that’s all going quite well.

But Cat update pls?

My avatar seems to have disappeared, so I'll have to get on that.  You all lured me back (though I've only been gone about 6 mos).

24 minutes ago, Ser Sean said:

As Chaldanya (that name seems weird now) said we are happily married with two lovely boys (or one lovely one and one feral one). 
we live in the West Midlands now. 
I was reminiscing only last night when someone at work wanted to know what furries are. We got to yiff flap and I was told to stop talking! 

Was it you or Zak who bought that book at the LA Worldcon?

1 minute ago, Maltaran said:

Was it you or Zak who bought that book at the LA Worldcon?

I bought it and gave it to Zak who took it everywhere. I also stole some erotic artwork from the Furrie zone. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Ser Sean said:

I bought it and gave it to Zak who took it everywhere. I also stole some erotic artwork from the Furrie zone. :rolleyes:

Our whole relationship is a lie. I though Zak bought it. Imma have to re-evaluate some stuff. 

Hey! Good to see more old names from the past. :)

In the past 6 years I changed job twice (same organisation though; now a Strategic Workforce Planning Analyst. Working from home at time being.)

Also got married, bought a house, had a daughter (turns 2 next month), and had three novels published in the past two years (by a small publisher so pretty under the radar).

Wife’s a nurse and we both count as key workers, so we kept our nursery place (thank fuck!)

3 minutes ago, Chaldanya said:

Our whole relationship is a lie. I though Zak bought it. Imma have to re-evaluate some stuff. 

The fact is that it doesn’t matter who bought it. The book was always going to be bought. 

1 minute ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Hey! Good to see more old names from the past. :)

In the past 6 years I changed job twice (same organisation though; now a Strategic Workforce Planning Analyst. Working from home at time being.)

Also got married, bought a house, had a daughter (turns 2 next month), and had three novels published in the past two years (by a small publisher so pretty under the radar).

Wife’s a nurse and we both count as key workers, so we kept our nursery place (thank fuck!)

Congrats to all of that. Wanna drop the names of the books so I can check them out?

1 minute ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Did this mean a return to more normalcy on the board, but with more mini vans?

Are we entirely happy using the word normalcy in conjunction with with place?

My personal potted history? I met a wonderful woman, made plans to get married in 2012. That year, I lost my job and my career in a spectacular debacle, lost my mother to cancer a few months later.

Still got married, and marrying Mrs Gabriel is the smartest thing I've ever done. We had a kid, who is about to turn six, can already read a Star Wars graphic novel by himself, and is definitely going to become a Sith Lord. I blame my brother, who gave him a toy red lightsaber and Vader mask for his 3rd birthday.

The history of the board in the last decade? The show premiered, we were overrun with uncouth Andals, some of whom were worth keeping. The show ended with a wet, hurried fart, and it seems like the Children of the Forest are returning.

Just now, Chaldanya said:

Congrats to all of that. Wanna drop the names of the books so I can check them out?

‘Resurrection Men’ and ‘Lord of the Hunt’ are books 1 and 2 of the Sooty Feathers series (vampires in Glasgow)

’Thorns of a Black Rose’ is action/adventure fantasy in a North African inspired setting. Either search on any title with my surname at the end (Craig), or follow below link to my page on the publisher’s site.

https://elsewhen.press/index.php/catalogue/author/david-craig/

2 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

‘Resurrection Men’ and ‘Lord of the Hunt’ are books 1 and 2 of the Sooty Feathers series (vampires in Glasgow)

’Thorns of a Black Rose’ is action/adventure fantasy in a North African inspired setting. Either search on any title with my surname at the end (Craig), or follow below link to my page on the publisher’s site.

https://elsewhen.press/index.php/catalogue/author/david-craig/

Sweet. I’ve added them to my tbr pile. Always on the look out for vampire books. 

5 minutes ago, Young Wolf said:

You motherfuckers are old and lame now.  King Billy Dee is disappointed in you all.

Oh dub, we NEVER lived up to your expectations.. ‘this place is a prison and these people are not your friends’

Archived