Oldies! Represent..

needle

32 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

But Cat update pls?

My avatar seems to have disappeared, so I'll have to get on that.  You all lured me back (though I've only been gone about 6 mos).

We lost Hugo on New Years Eve, Guava is currently staying at the vet undergoing radioactive iodine treatment for hyperthyroid, he’s doing well just waiting on lower levels of radioactivity. Fernando gets his airway surgery on Tuesday, we are pretty excited for him. Hector is still a very naughty kitten

8 hours ago, Fury Resurrected said:

Kay Fury/K Fury/Kelli Fury here. I didn’t marry anyone or give birth to anyone so that’s all going quite well.

What Kay said just without the getting pregnant part. I did not impregnate anyone either. 

I actually moved in with my first long term girlfriend 3 years ago. 6 years together and things are going well. We went to trade school together in the 00s and she tracked me down on facebook in 2014. She said she was always interested in me but I'm very bad at flirting and never noticed her signals. I stopped drinking a few months before that happened(maybe I was not an addict by most standards but the binge drinking was certainly not good for me).

Heya,

Got married in 2011, and we have a boy that's about to turn 4 in the next few days.
He's lots of fun and we're all doing well.
Bought a house last year deep in the suburbs of Dublin.

Still a programmer.
Not reading much of anything these days, except The Expanse.
Must get back into it.

58 minutes ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

What's amazing to me: I see almost everyone in this thread on the regular elsewhere on social media, and yet it still feels different and special to talk shite with you all here. :commie:

I'm much better looking on the board.

Nice to see you drag your arse away from the birbs, M. :)

5 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Heya,

Got married in 2011, and we have a boy that's about to turn 4 in the next few days.
He's lots of fun and we're all doing well.
Bought a house last year deep in the suburbs of Dublin.

Still a programmer.
Not reading much of anything these days, except The Expanse.
Must get back into it.

Was nice to see you last year in Dublin. I hope we did not scare your familiy too much.

4 minutes ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

Was nice to see you last year in Dublin. I hope we did not scare your familiy too much.

No, they loved it!
The little guy had a total blast :D

14 minutes ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

What's amazing to me: I see almost everyone in this thread on the regular elsewhere on social media, and yet it still feels different and special to talk shite with you all here. :commie:

Agreed. I love you on every medium, but we’ll always have Westeros. :wub:

Archived