Oldies! Represent..

needle

Just now, Mya Stone said:

My husband, folks. 

Another example of how dysfunctional this marriage is.  Sitting two feet from here we communicate here.

At least the kids like me.  The dog does too sometimes.

You know what else used to be cool?

When you could see which users were browsing the thread or section of the board.

We used to have a forum owner who gave a shit, but now he’s too busy cashing big checks.  Bastard.

4 minutes ago, Young Wolf said:

You know what else used to be cool?

When you could see which users were browsing the thread or section of the board.

We used to have a forum owner who gave a shit, but now he’s too busy cashing big checks.  Bastard.

You really are trying for the ban hammer aren't you?

:)

8 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

You really are trying for the ban hammer aren't you?

:)

Mormont would be the only one who would ban me.  

Though if my son got a hold of that Baby Mav mod account, he probably would too.

Hello, all! Still inTX. Still in the food industry, but now more in consulting than actual production. Babygirl is a grownup now. Married and everything. Where does the time go? Good to see y’all!!

Holy Crap I remembered my password!

Most I keep in touch with on FB but here is an update.

Married fellow board member Idol Warship in 2008, still together and our little one will be 11 years old tomorrow.

My older kiddos were just wee things back when I started talking on the board (stalked for years), and now they are all grown up and my oldest just turned 21.

I have to say that I feel much better with Audrey back.  I didn't know myself!

Update:  Three kids, two cats, insane job, same husband (though he significantly upgraded himself a couple of years back).  I garden badly.  I crochet badly.  

I love seeing all you all.  This thread is quite possibly the best thing that has happened in 2020.

1 hour ago, Young Wolf said:

And this won’t be a proper reunion until that prick Mormont gives me a ban.

Dude, he actually interacted with me in a thread a few days ago and it wasn't to warn me of abusive behavior or to gesture at my warning point count. 

I almost fainted [fans self]

11 minutes ago, JEORDHl said:

Dude, he actually interacted with me in a thread a few days ago and it wasn't to warn me of abusive behavior or to gesture at my warning point count. 

I almost fainted [fans self]

I don’t believe it.  It’s gotta be a long con.

58 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

Mormie never once yelled at me. Only Ran himself has (attempted to) chastised me.

You're scary though, Kay. You put me on blast on willow's FB feed once. I don't think I've yet recovered.

No. I have not.

20 minutes ago, JEORDHl said:

Maybe. Gunslingers get slow.

Sentimental too. I miss you guys. 

Mayhap, you are right.

One weekend we will get the old gang online and have us a sit around the fire and tell some tales.

58 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

If I did, I didn’t know it was you! However I am indiscriminate in my blasting

I was asking her to explain some Black slang, iirc. Even if you had known who I was, it was entirely deserved. :cheers:

1 hour ago, Young Wolf said:

One weekend we will get the old gang online and have us a sit around the fire and tell some tales.

For real though. 

Archived