Antagonists and plagiarism

Larry of the Lawn

All these fucking books with their bad guys (aka "antagonists" for you eggheads) have bad guys.  This is clearly plagiarizing whatever the first damn story was that had one.  Kinda pissed about it.  Thinking about writing a book that doesn't have characters just to own all you losers.  Will be ***laughing*** with Every. Single.  Key. Stroke.  

Well.  Maybe. Not.  Every. One. But. At. Least. Each. Time.  I.  Thumb.  The.  Spacebar.

9 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

All these fucking books with their bad guys (aka "antagonists" for you eggheads) have bad guys.  This is clearly plagiarizing whatever the first damn story was that had one.  Kinda pissed about it.  Thinking about writing a book that doesn't have characters just to own all you losers.  Will be ***laughing*** with Every. Single.  Key. Stroke.  

Well.  Maybe. Not.  Every. One. But. At. Least. Each. Time.  I.  Thumb.  The.  Spacebar.

I would totally read your book that has no characters, conflict or plot.  It would be utterly original. 

Wait.  I think I saw that book in the back to school section at Target.  

10 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Already been done. By a better writer than you. 

Fucking plagiarists. 

1 hour ago, maarsen said:

Fucking plagiarists. 

You know who else is a fucking plagiarist? Willaim Shakespeare! Did you know that most of his plays are just plagiarized from earlier work? For example, "Hamlet" was plagiarized from "Ur Hamlet" and "Fratricide Punished, or The Tragedy of Fratricide Punished: or Prince Hamlet of Denmark."

1 hour ago, Vaughn said:

Are you kidding me with this? I INVENTED using the thumb on the space bar instead of using the index finger like everyone else did. My lawyers will be in touch.

Admit it - you're actually Iron Man. 

14 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Somehow you will still Mary Sue yourself in the book.

Archived