Oldies! REPENT

Kalbear

You cheeky fuckers have been gone for years and now you come back like you're hot shit? Before you come back to these hallowed forums, YOU MUST REPENT. 

@Mya Stone - did you know that Eliza Duskhu is like 40 years old! REPENT AND FIND A MORE CURRENT PICTURE. Also, you must REPENT your love of the Patriots, who are a pile of assholes.

@Young Wolf - The raiders have sucked and continue to suck in the 15 years since you've been gone. You obviously have repented, so you're good.

@zakalwe7 - Y U NO PICS MAN? Seriously, you let @needle create a literal business around paintings despite your overwhelming talents? WHAT THE HELL MAN. Repent, and provide more paint pics

Barry and Sean - you fuckers have so many different accounts I can't even @ you . REPENT. 

@Chaldanya - REPENT, for you will never find a person with a better sci-fi name than me. 

@Xray the Enforcer - how many people have you banned in the last 10 years? Enforcer MY ASS. You couldn't even bruise the popov if you tried.

@Mr. X - similar to Young Wolf, Notre Dame still sucks and has sucked for a while, so I feel that you've mostly repented, though you must GIVE UP YOUR LOVE OF FRICKEN LASERS

@Skylark - REPENT and find your god damn login creds already instead of asking me what the best drama is on the boards every night. 

@Derfel Cadarn - you were gone like 3 weeks or something! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE COMING BACK HERE ALL NEW AND SHIT

If you have  others that need to repent their sins, TAG THEM HERE.

1 hour ago, Kalbear said:

You cheeky fuckers have been gone for years and now you come back like you're hot shit? Before you come back to these hallowed forums, YOU MUST REPENT.

I think you’re the one that needs to repent. 50+ threads on Bakker. What more can possibly be said? 

10 minutes ago, Chaldanya said:

I think you’re the one that needs to repent. 50+ threads on Bakker. What more can possibly be said? 

P.S. Absolutely wonderful to see so many people from back then (Glascon was my first con)

Archived