Fantasy Football 2020

Whiskeyjack

35 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Sucks that its so late.  Wish he had responded to the message I sent him through the yahoo league.

When I reopened Pick'em he was one of the few that had their email flagged as private. Maybe league messages didn't get through.

5 hours ago, Mudguard said:

Is the IR slot just for COVID-19 cases?  Or can we use them for any injury that qualifies?

The intent was to just use it for Covid cases and maybe players actually placed on the real life IR in the NFL. 

Had to search for it, because it doesn't say this in the commissioner settings, but apparently Yahoo allows it for players who are on PUP or even just designated as Out. 

I'm not really a fan of that.  Our free agency and waivers are already pretty tight in these leagues due to the large roster size.  The IR slots were meant to be a reaction to Covid more than anything else.  Beyond that, would prefer to keep our leagues as normal as possible. 

So I'm going to say lets just use IR for players who are designated specifically as either Covid or IR, and not anybody else.  Expanding it beyond that is too big of a change. 

But I'm going to need people to cooperate with this, since its not exactly how Yahoo sets it up.  I'm going to have to keep track of the league and drop players from teams who incorrectly place somebody on IR (would drop the incorrectly added player I guess).

@Jaime L @Tywin et al. @Jace, Basilissa @Prince of the North @Bronn Stone @Lord Dracarys @fuentez1138 @BLU-RAY @JJ Lannister @Dunknegg @Jaxom 1974 @Mudguard @aceluby @mcbigski @boiled leather @RaceBannon42 @grozeng

Made a trade in my pay dynasty league.  It's 10 teams and .5 PPR with limited starters (1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1FLEX).  It's my home league with a bunch of buddies from college and it's fairly competitive, at least among the top five teams.

I gave: David Johnson, Duke Johnson, Keenan Allen, & a 2021 2nd
I got: Davante Adams

My current starting lineup:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Nick Chubb
WR - Chris Godwin
WR - Davante Adams
TE - Evan Engram
FLEX - Joe Mixon

6 hours ago, briantw said:

Made a trade in my pay dynasty league.  It's 10 teams and .5 PPR with limited starters (1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1FLEX).  It's my home league with a bunch of buddies from college and it's fairly competitive, at least among the top five teams.

I gave: David Johnson, Duke Johnson, Keenan Allen, & a 2021 2nd
I got: Davante Adams

My current starting lineup:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Nick Chubb
WR - Chris Godwin
WR - Davante Adams
TE - Evan Engram
FLEX - Joe Mixon

I assume your trade partner was one of the not-competitive teams.  Big win.

8 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

I assume your trade partner was one of the not-competitive teams.  Big win.

He actually may be a playoff team after the trade.  He was desperate at RB but he's good everywhere else with Julio, Thomas, and Andrews among his starters.  

2 hours ago, briantw said:

He actually may be a playoff team after the trade.  He was desperate at RB but he's good everywhere else with Julio, Thomas, and Andrews among his starters.  

I'm pretty not sure that either Johnson or Johnson is going to end up in the top 20 at the position.  I don't think he really solved his problem. I suspect he'd have been better off flexing Julio and playing 2 receiver backs who get 5 points per week each.

Money league snake draft is in (QB/3WR/2RB/TE/Flex/SuperFlex/K/Def):

QBs: WIlson, Murray, (Tannehill)

RBs: Gurley, Akers, Gordon (Singletary, Cohen)

WRs: Thomas, Golladay, Parker (Green, J. Brown, M. WIlliams)

TEs: Fant (Goedert)

K: Butker

Def: KC

Pretty happy with this team overall, the preseason projection rated my draft the best with the most projected wins. We'll see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Money league snake draft is in (QB/3WR/2RB/TE/Flex/SuperFlex/K/Def):

Looks solid to me. 

Finished my smallest money league's draft tonight.  Got Adams and Thomas and got stuck with Golladay playing auto draft chicken. (Not that the projected WR7 as a flex is awful by any means). Trying to trade Cooper Kupp who I kept.  QB WR WR RB RB TE F DEF K.  Got Edelman and Cooks too because the price seemed right at the time, though Gibson went for 4 later Doh.

Current RBs are Drake (keeper), White, Coleman, AP, Ozigbo, Hines. full PPR.  Should be able to piece something together, hoping the guy who clocked out and got Taylor on autodraft by mistake will swap him for Kupp.

Aaron and Ebron, as QB and TE for what its worth.  Was planning on spending $2 for Jarwin late, but the autodraft team with 4 slots and 40 bucks opened bidding at 2.

Archived