Fantasy Football 2020

Whiskeyjack

4 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

Agreed with lean but Mixon for McKinnon.  The 49ers defense is in pretty bad shape and they could be playing catch up.

I stuck with McKinnon.  Looks like it was the right call barring Mixon going bonkers in the fourth.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 9:50 PM, Tywin et al. said:

15-5 through four weeks despite the insane number of injuries. 

Man it feels like you are for sure going to make Experts this year. 

Let me have our lawyers check if there's any fine print that could possibly get in the way of this, but presuming it's a mere formality, excited for the energy you'll bring to the league. 

30 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Man it feels like you are for sure going to make Experts this year. 

Let me have our lawyers check if there's any fine print that could possibly get in the way of this, but presuming it's a mere formality, excited for the energy you'll bring to the league. 

:P

Oh the irony if I win a league and have to live with being the person to first suggest a relegation freeze. 

Oh for the love of god, I drop from first to sixth in my money league because I had to play 9 v. 11, and now my 5-0 monster in A is dealing with Dak being broken, my best RB just got a DUI, and half of my entire roster is fucking out!

I couldn't summon the spirt to look at any more of it.

@mcbigski, The Pick'em league takes a bit to update. There's not much I can do about it. At this point we can only do our best to work around it.

On 10/14/2020 at 12:21 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Oh for the love of god, I drop from first to sixth in my money league because I had to play 9 v. 11, and now my 5-0 monster in A is dealing with Dak being broken, my best RB just got a DUI, and half of my entire roster is fucking out!

I couldn't summon the spirt to look at any more of it.

@mcbigski, The Pick'em league takes a bit to update. There's not much I can do about it. At this point we can only do our best to work around it.

My money dynasty league has been without its too four players for a couple weeks now with Barkley, Chubb, Adams, and Godwin out.  This season has been brutal.

6 minutes ago, briantw said:

My money dynasty league has been without its too four players for a couple weeks now with Barkley, Chubb, Adams, and Godwin out.  This season has been brutal.

Why do you think I suggested we suspend the stakes this year and just play for fun? 

I have a dynasty team with the following players: Dak Prescott, Michael Thomas, Kenny Golladay, Chris Godwin, George Kittle, Joe Mixon, Aaron Jones, and Chris Carson.

My injury report is the best team in the league.  :lol:

Archived