20Q 2.0 Not much faster but definitely more furious

Jez Bell

38 minutes ago, Castellan said:

Hmmm something like Myles Toyne's head turned into a gilded skull - if it was from the correct time period - would qualify?

Pity I have never paid any attention to the history.

It is much more simple than that, even though the item itself is relatively obscure.  

What you seek is what you seek it from.

So fitting into a boot box but not a shoebox applies to the original historical object not whatever survives?

I had been thinking of the lost book Signs and Portents which survives in three pages. Surely three pages would fit in a shoebox because you could roll them up, but the whole original book might be too wide.

4 hours ago, Castellan said:

So fitting into a boot box but not a shoebox applies to the original historical object not whatever survives?

I had been thinking of the lost book Signs and Portents which survives in three pages. Surely three pages would fit in a shoebox because you could roll them up, but the whole original book might be too wide.

Yes, I meant the original.  You are on the right track 

Signs and portents is the only names lost book and it is mentioned in a female POV so its not that.

I have the feeling it was in Westeros but i will ask anyway - was it something in Westeros?

1. Character/Object.

2. Not a character.

3. Man-made object.

4. Not seen on page.

5. Unclear if it would fit neatly into a shoebox, but it wouldn't be much larger than that.  Maybe a bootbox.

6. Has not existed in the time frame of the books.

7. Has existed in the past.

8. Not spoken or thought about in a female POV.

9. Not thought of or mentioned in AGoT or ACoK.

10. Not a weapon or armour.

11. Not mentioned/thought of/implied/drawn from ASoS?

12. Did not exist in Aerys' reign, Roberts rebellion or Roberts reign.

13. Existed in Westeros 

I don't want you to go too far astray, so I will tell you that it is a book, but it is not that one.

1. Not a character or an object

2. Not a place or event

3. No reference to the smell, but I'm guessing it is subjective.

4. Not words/songs

5. Not a disease

* to clarify, I don't know that there is a smell, because there is no such reference.

Archived