20Q 2.0 Not much faster but definitely more furious

Jez Bell

1 minute ago, Castellan said:

fair enough. possibly songs belong in their own category anyway.

earlier I though it might be a game, which is another thing not really belonging to a category except 'customs' which is really too broad.

In an earlier game, you had a question about words that included songs.  I took advantage of the fact that you skipped it this time. :) 

1 minute ago, Jez Bell said:

In an earlier game, you had a question about words that included songs.  I took advantage of the fact that you skipped it this time. :) 

I'm glad you made the game harder

Just now, a free shadow said:

Congratulations!

It was definitely interesting to play :ninja: And it was definitely fair to say it was not words, as only the tune was heard.

In future questions I would qualify songs (not tunes, but songs) as words though.

why don't you start a future game now? They are usually amusing.

Did it not exist because someone made it up or implied its existence eg said they had a weapon or set up a pretend weapon, or pretended they had money or an object with magical powers etc when they didn't?

7 minutes ago, Castellan said:

But you should have let us get to at least question 17 before you hinted it never existed. 

I hope think it will not be very difficulty, but also there are plenty of other traps remaining to fall into :ninja:

1. Object that never existed

2. The "non-existing" part does not come from the fact that someone made up or implied it's existense (said they had a pretend weapon, etc.)

1 minute ago, a free shadow said:

I hope think it will not be very difficulty, but also there are plenty of other traps remaining to fall into :ninja:

2. The "non-existing" part does not come from the fact that someone made up or implied it's existense (said they had a pretend weapon, etc.)

Damn after I wrote the question I thought that an island with huge sapphire deposits known as the Sapphire Isle might be the answer

1 minute ago, Castellan said:

Damn after I wrote the question I thought that an island with huge sapphire deposits known as the Sapphire Isle might be the answer

I  now remember that I did ask this question before :laugh: It was not the island though, but the sapphires :ninja:

The new question is not about it :ninja:

I don't think you would use objects that are in myths like the gold that Lann the clever stole from the sun to brighten his hair, because after all we don't know they never existed. But I will ask to make sure - is it an object from myth or legend?

It could have been 'seen' by somebody in a vision or myth or hallucination or in some other deceptive way. But I am guessing the answer is no.

If not is it first mentioned in AGOT or ACOK?

2. "Non-existing" part does not come from the fact that someone made up or implied it's existense (said they had a pretend weapon, etc.)

3. Not from a myth or a legend

4. Not from a dream, vision, prophecy, etc.

5. First mentioned in AGoT or ACoK

Archived