20Q 2.0 Not much faster but definitely more furious

Jez Bell

Just now, Jez Bell said:

Clarification:  Is this abstraction in the way that a horn could be used as a drinking tankard or the way that babies are things of nature but also technically man-made?

No. Best to concentrate on it as a natural thing for now.

1. Not a character

2. Object

3. Not seen on page

4. Not man made. Except in an abstract sense.

5. Not vegetable (fruits, flowers etc)

6. Not inanimate nature (rocks, rivers, sky etc)

1. Not a character

2. Object

3. Not seen on page

7. Not located in Westeros or anywhere else as this is an object that never existed.

1. Not a character

2. Object

3. Not seen on page

7. Not located in Westeros or anywhere else as this is an object that never existed.

8. Not an object from Planetos myth or legend but its a close relation of a legend.

1. Not a character

2. Object

3. Not seen on page

8. Not an object from Planetos myth or legend but its a close relation of a legend.

9. No it is not a song or suchlike associated with a legend. The type of 'non-existence' can be seen as somewhat analogous to being mythical or legendary but the object has nothing to do with myths and legend. It is not related to any legend mentioned in story or song.

9 hours ago, Castellan said:

9. No it is not a song or suchlike associated with a legend. The type of 'non-existence' can be seen as somewhat analogous to being mythical or legendary but the object has nothing to do with myths and legend.

This wasn't quite my question.  I was asking if the legend that the object is related to is mentioned in a story or song.

I asked because I was thinking it could be something like nine-finger Jack's tenth finger.  Imma take a break and not waste anymore questions while I ponder.

:) 

Archived