Mawr BINGO! The Final Debate, Rage Meets Nice!

Fragile Bird

Slightly different game, but if you took a shot each time Trump said “perfect” during his convention speech, how long do you think it would take for you to die? I’m giving myself 20 minutes tops, but that’s just because the liquor will take a moment to kick in.

1 hour ago, williamjm said:

I know it's a bit vaguer than traditional bingo choices but maybe an entry for "incomprehensible word salad" might be appropriate?

Easier to score by picking the odd comprehensible sentence out of the word salad.

Every time he mispronounces Kamala's name.

Chaos

Radical left

16 hours ago, Week said:

Someone getting to third base with an American flag.

QAnon references - "We are the Storm" or somesuch nonsense. If they really go for it then there will be a reference to adrenochrome https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-qanon-became-obsessed-with-adrenochrome-an-imaginary-drug-hollywood-is-harvesting-from-kids

You know truthfully media does have a problem with sexualizing girls.

Instead of focusing on how this can be fueled traced back capitalism, and sexism, it's literally just child-murdering Satanists.

Today he's tweeting the lie that at the D convention they left out the "under God" when reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

Will he bring it up again? I say he does and have a bingo space reserved just for that!

Good grief.

I just heard that Trump will speak every night at 10:00 pm, instead of just on closing night, like every recent president of the modern era.

There will have to be nightly Trump Bingo cards AND Other Speaker Bingo cards.

So much make-work to do...

1 hour ago, Fragile Bird said:

Good grief.

I just heard that Trump will speak every night at 10:00 pm, instead of just on closing night, like every recent president of the modern et.

There will have to be nightly Trump Bingo cards AND Other Speaker Bingo cards.

So much make-work to do...

BINGO!

A five minute off-script sentence of rambling repetition and self-interruption, stumbling subjects like a drunk between lampposts.

A ten minute interlude wherein he thoroughly debunks a newspaper article written about him in June about some trivial nonsense.

One single fact which is accurate - but he thought he was lying when he said it.

45 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

BINGO!

Right.  He loves to attack with, "I heard" "people are saying" "someone told me" etc.  Its clever, in a way, because he gets to dodge a bit a criticism (slander charges) by just, "repeating what he heard," or whatever.  But it's also telling in that he obviously believes that these off-hand insinuations of some negative opinion being out there in the public discourse would be so damaging.  

Also, this mash-up says it all

Archived