Mawr BINGO! The Final Debate, Rage Meets Nice!

Fragile Bird

3 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

How can anyone say with a straight face that Trump has deep love for family when he has fucked around on three wives and paid off lovers to silence them?

He believes in patriarchal business-centred family, fidelity not required of husbands, revolving round self. 

11 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

That announcement was about using antibodies from people who’ve had Covid-19.

Yeah, I was sooooooooo disappointed it wasn't oleanders.   

21 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Melania Trump is speaking tonight. I thing we need a bingo card for her.

’loves the American people’

MIchelle Obama's manuscript is basically the Bingo card for Melania's speech.

11 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

MIchelle Obama's manuscript is basically the Bingo card for Melania's speech.

Give our Genius Visa First Lady some credit. She wouldn't copy Michelle Obama twice. She'll plagiarize Jill Biden this time.

5 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Give our Genius Visa First Lady some credit. She wouldn't copy Michelle Obama twice. She'll plagiarize Jill Biden this time.

Thought this was a rerun of their last shit show from four years ago. So why change what worked once?

But at least we can bury the notion, that Tiffany is any shape or form better than his other offsprings (not sure if anybody still entertained that one tbh).

What about Barron? I had high hopes for him because he always looked so spaced out on some photos.

I tried  to watch the female HitlerBot again, but  can't.

I think "radical left" and "radical left agenda" could be big.

3 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Melania Trump is speaking tonight. I thing we need a bingo card for her.

’loves the American people’

I'll take "combating cyber bullying" for 1,000, BIRD! 

3 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

But at least we can bury the notion, that Tiffany is any shape or form better than his other offsprings (not sure if anybody still entertained that one tbh).

Sadly I sort of am/was one of these people. I guessing her speech is taped and has been vetted, but damn would it be funny if she was given the chance to do a live speech and just torched her family. Her body language does suggest that she's apart from her immediately family on her father's side. :dunno:

Hi, I'm a little ol' farmer who milks 1,000 (!) cows every morning. Good thing President Trump came along and forced my undocumented workers back to work!

He's really going after the religious right tonight. As the 3 hours long prayer in the beginning should have told us. Have faith in the lord, have faith in the Donald. The first president to talk about the importance of religious freedom?! Sure, sure. OUR right to worship freely.

Ah, she's the granddaughter of that nut. OK.

Archived