Tuesday Sept 1
Wednesday Sept 2
Thursday Sept 3
Friday Sept 4
Saturday Sept 5
Sunday Sept 6
Tuesday Sept 8
Wednesday Sept 9

Please post to let me know which days are completely out for you.  Since this league is an auction, would definitely prefer to have everyone present if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm good with this:

QB: Wilson, Dak (Rios, Herbert)

RB: Gordon, Howard, Carson (Cohen, Kelley, Dillon )

WR: Hopkins, Thielen, Diggs, Green (Patterson, Watkins, Pittman, Cobb)

TE: Henry (Goedert)

K: Tucker

Def: Baltimore

This team is fire if the RBs can just be average. 

Pretty happy with this one.  Would just like to upgrade QB2.

QB - M.Ryan, K.Cousins (M.Trubisky)
RB - J.Mixon, M.Sanders, K.Drake (J.Taylor, C.Edmonds, B.Snell, G.Bernard, J.Williams)
WR - J.Jones, C.Ridley, D.Metcalf, D.Johnson (B.Edwards, P.Campbell, L.Shenault, J.Arcega-Whiteside)
TE - Z.Ertz
K - H.Butker
DEF - New England

Feel great about RB, WR, and TE.  Feel solid at QB1.  Think I was a bit caught off guard by the low prices for Taylor and Sanders, so got overloaded with RB assets instead of having the money to get a better QB2, but can't complain about the value at all. 

That said - willing to move one of Taylor, Drake, or Sanders.  Possibly willing to move Julio.  I think this is a good team, so not desperate to make a deal, but think I've got a lot of interesting puzzle pieces and would be up for shifting things around a bit.

Kind of a messy team here.

QB - Lamar Jackson, Ben Roethlisberger (Nick Foles)

WR - Davante Adams, Michael Gallup, Marquise Brown, Sterling Shepard (John Brown, Anthony Miller, Brandon Aiyuk)

RB - Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Sony Michel (Kareem Hunt, Ronald Jones Jr, Alexander Mattison, Damien Harris, Tony Pollard, Bryce Love, Ke'Shawn Vaughn)

TE - Hayden Hurst

K - n/a

D - Chicago

Think I have an excellent QB situation and I really like my WR upside. RB is good if the NE and TB situations resolve into actual RB1s (or if Hunt or Love takes over as the main RB), not great if they don't.

I don't love Hurst, but for a dollar he's totally fine... the guy I was hoping to get for a dollar was already off the board and I figured I'd nominate  him in case someone else took him for more than $1, but I don't think he's downside.

I am willing to trade any of my players. Please send offers. Looking for a QB packaged with another player or two for the big names on my team. Kinda have a messed up schedule with work right now. Will reject offers or accept by this weekend maybe sooner. Try not to make them too lopsided. Thanks! 

QB - Josh Allen, Aaron Rodgers (Tua, Drew Lock)
WR - DJ Chark, Will Fuller, Jarvis Landry, Darius Slayton (C. Kirk, C Lamb, M Williams)

RB - Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones, James Conner (D. Singletary, D. Montgomery, C. Akers, J.K Dobbins)

TE - Gronk (Engram)

DST - Saints 

The team is fine, but I probably should've invested in a legitimate WR1 instead of a fleet of WR2/3 players. I think I've got more than enough RB depth, and QB is fine since we're also super flexing the second QB slot.

First trade of the year.

POTN gets Jonathan Taylor + DK Metcalf
I get Tom Brady + Kenny Golladay

Wanted to flip one of my RB for a QB2 upgrade - felt it was better to improve my lineup, as opposed to having depth.  And POTN really needed some RB help.  So should be good for us both, at least on paper.

Will admit that I was kind of surprised at the cold market out there, but I guess everyone else is trying to sell their QBs to Fuentez right now.

Archived