Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

Apologies, I flipped through the other FF thread but must have missed the relevant post - what are the rules around IR slots in this league? IE, are they reserved for COVID cases, or can you put someone on actual IR in there? Thanks!

1 minute ago, BLU-RAY said:

Apologies, I flipped through the other FF thread but must have missed the relevant post - what are the rules around IR slots in this league? IE, are they reserved for COVID cases, or can you put someone on actual IR in there? Thanks!

Just use them as needed. My B league team has several IR and COVID players and I can fill the five slots. We can all be adults and use the honor system. 

49 minutes ago, BLU-RAY said:

You can use them for any player who is designated as Covid or IR.

You cannot use them for players designated as Out or Doubtful.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Was from a guy named Adam Schefter, but the larger outlets haven't said anything yet.

You mean the guy who forgot to pack a dress shirt to a friend's wedding? That's who you're relying on? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, Prince of the North said:

Well, @Jaime L,  I thought it was gonna be a pretty good contest there for a minute:lmao:

Sorry POTN, can't imagine what's worse than running into a 6 TD performance in the first game of the Finals. And on Christmas too smh 

14 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Sorry POTN, can't imagine what's worse than running into a 6 TD performance in the first game of the Finals. And on Christmas too smh 

Heh, yeah, it just...crushed any hopes I had so immediately and so thoroughly:P  But it didn't end up mattering anyway.  My whole squad was pretty flat (except, strangely, for Trubes).  Congrats on the championship!:cheers:  

Archived