Tuesday Sept 1
Wednesday Sept 2
Thursday Sept 3
Friday Sept 4
Saturday Sept 5
Sunday Sept 6
Tuesday Sept 8
Wednesday Sept 9

Please post to let me know which days are completely out for you.  Since this league is an auction, would definitely prefer to have everyone present if possible.

1 hour ago, Whiskeyjack said:

@Dunknegg - do you have any restrictions on draft dates?

The 8th would have been best for me but it disappeared. I’m told that the hospital room I’ll be in from 9/4-9/7 may or may not have good internet reception. That’s a shame as I thought it might be interesting to do a draft while on morphine :dunno:

That being said, while the 5th would work better all things being equal, I’d say the 2nd would be my most stable option as I’d be in prep mode on the 3rd and surgery the morning of the 5th.

8 minutes ago, Dunknegg said:

The 8th would have been best for me but it disappeared. I’m told that the hospital room I’ll be in from 9/4-9/7 may or may not have good internet reception. That’s a shame as I thought it might be interesting to do a draft while on morphine :dunno:

That being said, while the 5th would work better all things being equal, I’d say the 2nd would be my most stable option as I’d be in prep mode on the 3rd and surgery the morning of the 5th.

Yeah, Tywin had a conflict on the 8th.  He mentioned it in a thread for another league, but it applied to all of them.

We can definitely go with the 2nd though.

Sorry to hear about your surgery.  I hope everything is okay and that it all goes well.

9 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:Sorry to hear about your surgery.  I hope everything is okay and that it all goes well.

Just a little colon donation...apparently we don’t need the whole thing. :unsure:  You’d think for $3K a night you’d get decent internet :bs:

Archived