UK Politics: Johnsons Hoaxy Yurt North of Hadrian's Wall

Tywin Manderly

4 hours ago, mormont said:

Brexit talks have reached the 'we'll walk away. No, we will. This time we really mean it. I know we said we really meant it last time, but this time we're absolutely serious,' stage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54045653

And while our idiots have been squabbling and posturing, the EU has grown its trade by more than the total value of the trade it does with us.

We're going to shotgun our own bollocks off to spite the EU, and the EU won't care in the slightest.

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

Not just having sex with girls who are a bit too young for him. Killing and molesting children, using his connections to take and distribute minors to other paedophiles etc. 

Yeah, that's a bit strong.

58 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

We're going to shotgun our own bollocks off to spite the EU, and the EU won't care in the slightest.

This Yankee could have told you that. Oh wait, this Yankee did specifically tell you that, despite not having a wealth of knowledge about the internal politics of the EU. 

On 9/3/2020 at 6:47 PM, Which Tyler said:

But that's okay, he's an expert in trade - but we've had enough of experts - but...

Its news to Australia that he is an expert of anything much less trade :lol:

I just came to laugh at you folks. Feels good to stick it to the Poms (specially after losing a cricket match.....).

3 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

This Yankee could have told you that. Oh wait, this Yankee did specifically tell you that, despite not having a wealth of knowledge about the internal politics of the EU. 

Pretty much everyone on this thread didn't need anyone to tell them that.

11 hours ago, The Winged Shadow said:

Its news to Australia that he is an expert of anything much less trade :lol:

I just came to laugh at you folks. Feels good to stick it to the Poms (specially after losing a cricket match.....).

Abbott couldn't even negotiate his way into minority government. To be fair, I guess you could say that he's an expert in screwing over any possibility of meaningful climate policy.

On 9/3/2020 at 3:21 AM, Tywin et al. said:

One might say he's a doctorb. 

Calling out bigotry is the true bigotry of our times.....

Um yeah.

Many on the right who support being given power, will readily cry  immigrants(especially brown ones) can't be allowed in because of their regressive views on women, and gay people.

What the actual fuck?

I hope the link works. Whoever had the UK Goverment trying to pass legislation to break the WA (international treaty/international law) they signed up to a year ago on their crackpot prediction list.

Congratulations, you won the cake, and you can eat it. This is not gonna end well.

6 hours ago, ants said:

Unfortunately the FT is limited clicks, so I can't see that article.

Basically the governments wants to introduce legislation that will violate the withdrawal agreement and will make it impossible to strike a new trade deal with the EU. In particular, it undermines the contingencies signed to prevent a hard border in Northern Ireland.

Archived