Sign in to follow this  
Fury Resurrected

US Politics- Roger Stoned to Death

5 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

You are a better person than I, Pod. Thank you for trying to have a reasoned conversation with this person. I wish you luck and patience. I don't think you'll ever be able to really dismantle the racism that is clearly driving this person's thought-processes (I mean, nobody but the person holding the racist beliefs can do that, but you know what I'm getting at there), but hopefully you can at least make some headway on Green New Deal. :grouphug:

Well.  After exploring this a little more.  I was very likely naive.

I have engaged but people rarely change their minds from that sort of position.   We all know that at a general level.  I just thought I was "special" enough to show one person the light.

There probably were warning signs in the past that I missed.

It's depressing.

1 minute ago, Padraig said:

Well.  After exploring this a little more.  I was very likely naive.

I have engaged but people rarely change their minds from that sort of position.   We all know that at a general level.  I just thought I was "special" enough to show one person the light.

There probably were warning signs in the past that I missed.

It's depressing.

It really is. It's incredibly depressing to me to see exactly how easy it is for just regular people to fall into these kinds of things, and how pervasive it is in our world now.