7railer 7hread 7

SpaceChampion

29 minutes ago, SpaceChampion said:

Kong bows to no one.

I'm confused, wasn't Godzilla a good guy in the reboot? Do we just see Kong as the good one because he's an American IP?

16 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

I'm confused, wasn't Godzilla a good guy in the reboot? Do we just see Kong as the good one because he's an American IP?

They said in the trailer something is making Godzilla act weird, and the humans need to figure that out to end the fight presumably.

17 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

I think there was a line in the trailer about Godzilla behaving oddly so presumably the film is going to give some sort of reason for this, although based on the previous films in the series it may not make any actual sense.

Maybe Godzilla formed an emotional bond with another little kid who is an asshole?

I don't have the clearest memory of these movies but isn't Godzilla bigger than that? Or are they just fighting on a really large ship. 

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

Maybe Godzilla formed an emotional bond with another little kid who is an asshole?

I don't have the clearest memory of these movies but isn't Godzilla bigger than that? Or are they just fighting on a really large ship. 

This is probably the inverse of GRRM saying Dany’s dragons will grow as large as he needs them to

3 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

They said in the trailer something is making Godzilla act weird, and the humans need to figure that out to end the fight presumably.

3 hours ago, williamjm said:

I think there was a line in the trailer about Godzilla behaving oddly so presumably the film is going to give some sort of reason for this, although based on the previous films in the series it may not make any actual sense.

There is indeed such a line in the trailer. They better make this a good explanation though XD Although I do concur it probably will be as nonsensical and stupid as the prior films.

1 hour ago, GallowKnight said:

This must be the ultimate cinematic representation of just banging your toys together.

:lmao:

30 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

So not enough to make Kong as big as Godzilla, they also had to give him a weapon to stand a chance.

I can't wait for the back-to-back stance when the real bad guys show up.

It's really strange. I'd probably be willing to bet money on this film being terrible and yet, I still want to watch it XD

2 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

So not enough to make Kong as big as Godzilla, they also had to give him a weapon to stand a chance.

Well yes, he's just a big monkey, and Godzilla is an armour plated killing machine with a built-in death ray.

5 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

I can't wait for the back-to-back stance when the real bad guys show up.

I wonder if Godzilla’s mother is also called Martha?

Archived