7railer 7hread 7

SpaceChampion

19 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

presented without comment

Shiiit. 

I like how it's producers seem to think they've made a progressive and diverse comedy for the 21st century, when what they've actually done is remade ALF, but instead of an alien its someone from Afghanistan. It's amazing that this is real.

22 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Shiiit. 

I like how it's producers seem to think they've made a progressive and diverse comedy for the 21st century, when what they've actually done is remade ALF, but instead of an alien its someone from Afghanistan. It's amazing that this is real.

Even just cut out the F from the name.

11 minutes ago, Karlbear said:

That looks amazing

It does.

So did the trailer for the first movie. I have faith in Gunn though, so long as the WB execs have [at last?] learned to let the talent roll with it.

On 3/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, JEORDHl said:

It does.

So did the trailer for the first movie. I have faith in Gunn though, so long as the WB execs have [at last?] learned to let the talent roll with it.

Supposedly they have and let him do whatever he wanted. Which means once this comes out we have to start campaigning for them to release the meddling studio executive cut. 

I'd definitely much rather watch Jason Statham being a badass in a Guy Ritchie movie than in a Fast and Furious movie.  Wouldn't ever go to the theater for that movie, but will watch it as soon as it's easy and convenient for me.

16 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

I'd definitely much rather watch Jason Statham being a badass in a Guy Ritchie movie than in a Fast and Furious movie.  Wouldn't ever go to the theater for that movie, but will watch it as soon as it's easy and convenient for me.

Me too. This looks entertaining to me.

Archived