7railer 7hread 7

SpaceChampion

16 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Are teasers allowed here? 

Anyway, I really have to urge an exception here 

Easter Egg. THERE'S A GOT/ABOMINATION actor in this 

This looks so bonkers I might well have to it a try -- it' will be on Netflix so easy enough to check out.

The dancing and drumming -- Indian drumming and dancing traditions are the only ones that can give African ones a run for the money.

11 hours ago, Zorral said:

This looks so bonkers I might well have to it a try -- it' will be on Netflix so easy enough to check out.

Yass

11 hours ago, Zorral said:

The dancing and drumming -- Indian drumming and dancing traditions are the only ones that can give African ones a run for the money.

:agree: Only the Asians are crazier in music than Africans

17 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

Not sure about Jolie, can't recall the last good movie of hers I watched, but here's hoping. Its also  a Taylor Sheridan directed & written joint! Solid looking cast and that trailer is fire (sorry bad pun). Of course, it looks like I'll be watching it in cinemas one day and at home again (thanks HBOMax) that same night. 

1 hour ago, WarGalley said:

They revealed quite a lot in that trailer.. wonder what they held back if anything.

I only hazily remember, but I'm pretty sure that the Hobbes v Shaw trailer was a hilarious near-complete summary of the movie, through to the last fights.

1 hour ago, Argonath Diver said:

I only hazily remember, but I'm pretty sure that the Hobbes v Shaw trailer was a hilarious near-complete summary of the movie, through to the last fights.

Heh, haven't seen it but thought so on that movie as well. I guess it's not like anyone really watches these movies for the plot.. so not a big deal I suppose.

5 minutes ago, WarGalley said:

Heh, haven't seen it but thought so on that movie as well. I guess it's not like anyone really watches these movies for the plot.. so not a big deal I suppose.

I dunno. I'm not particularly spoiler sensitive, but it can be pretty cool seeing a set-piece come out of nowhere that you didn't expect. 

Archived