7railer 7hread 7

SpaceChampion

27 minutes ago, Fez said:

I dunno. I'm not particularly spoiler sensitive, but it can be pretty cool seeing a set-piece come out of nowhere that you didn't expect. 

Don't get me wrong, I agree.

4 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

The Rock ends up President of the United States. 

Okay so I was expecting him to show up in the trailer in the Han shooting scene. :P

8 hours ago, Veltigar said:

This looks bonkers :lmao: They got to go to space eventually XD

6 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

That looks really fucking stupid and not in a good way.

6 hours ago, Fez said:

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

6 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

I'm hoping for them to make one called Fast & Furious: The Revolt of Physics.

5 hours ago, WarGalley said:

They revealed quite a lot in that trailer.. wonder what they held back if anything.

4 hours ago, Argonath Diver said:

I only hazily remember, but I'm pretty sure that the Hobbes v Shaw trailer was a hilarious near-complete summary of the movie, through to the last fights.

2 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

The Rock ends up President of the United States

Now I know why Paul Walker died. RIP bro 

Guys, is it possible that you are just taking Fast and Furious too seriously? I mean, we're talking about over-the-top action movies that have only one goal - entertainment. It's not as if they're advertised as documentaries, you know?

Of course, problem with over-the-top action movies is that you always have to one-up the previous movie in the series so this series has transitioned into nonsense long time ago. I don't remember anyone ever claiming otherwise.

2 hours ago, baxus said:

Guys, is it possible that you are just taking Fast and Furious too seriously? I mean, we're talking about over-the-top action movies that have only one goal - entertainment. It's not as if they're advertised as documentaries, you know?

Of course, problem with over-the-top action movies is that you always have to one-up the previous movie in the series so this series has transitioned into nonsense long time ago. I don't remember anyone ever claiming otherwise.

I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing it based on that trailer XD

I haven't seen any F&F films after the fifth one (I think I didn't see 4 as well) but then I dropped back into the franchise with Hobbs & Shaw. Stupid as hell, but still fun and after a year without any big theatrical experience I'm so ready to look at all the stupid shit they want to pull off in this one.

Although I do want to see them go to space eventually. They are just stalling at the moment, but imagine a quarter mile on the surface of the moon?

2 hours ago, Veltigar said:

I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing it based on that trailer XD

I haven't seen any F&F films after the fifth one (I think I didn't see 4 as well) but then I dropped back into the franchise with Hobbs & Shaw. Stupid as hell, but still fun and after a year without any big theatrical experience I'm so ready to look at all the stupid shit they want to pull off in this one.

Although I do want to see them go to space eventually. They are just stalling at the moment, but imagine a quarter mile on the surface of the moon?

Oh man. Hobbes & Shaw is the worst one of the bunch. Starting with FF V in a Brazil, they got really good and a ton of fun. Worth a watch.

4 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Riders of Justice - Exclusive Official Trailer (2021) Mads Mikkelsen

So the Punisher goes Denmark? 

3 hours ago, JEORDHl said:

Mads. 

I'm in.

What if they cast him in the next F&F film in space? :p 

• 2 weeks later...

Was not impressed by the teaser trailer, but this full length trailer looks much better. If they're basing the character on historical accounts then I hope they cover some of skill sets acquired by Yasuke before arriving in Japan.

Series comes out tomorrow.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:10 AM, Zorral said:

This looks so bonkers I might well have to it a try -- it' will be on Netflix so easy enough to check out.

The dancing and drumming -- Indian drumming and dancing traditions are the only ones that can give African ones a run for the money.

It's releasing 27th Aug 

Archived