7railer 7hread 7

SpaceChampion

Based on the director's experience with exploding head syndrome....  I have that too except a rarer version, that isn't sound, it’s visual like a flashbulb / supernova going off in my head from somewhere near the back of my eyes. Started some time in my 20s and now I’m late 40s but hadn’t happened in years until this pandemic started.  It's weird but not a big deal.  Unless my head one day does explodes like in The Boys.  The feeling of deja vu usually accompanies it, so it feels like I anticipated it happening but I really didn't.

The Last Duel looks pretty good, but weird cast choice outside of Jodie Comer. Good actors all around, just a strange choice. Still looks good, and will definitely watch. And the plot still has meaning to this day.

6 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

The Last Duel looks pretty good, but weird cast choice outside of Jodie Comer. Good actors all around, just a strange choice. Still looks good, and will definitely watch. And the plot still has meaning to this day.

Wasn't really a choice. Damon and Affleck co-wrote the screenplay along with someone else and they were announced as being part of the project along with Ridley Scott right from the get-go when it left development hell. Damon seems fine though, as does Adam Driver. Affleck is the only one who seems out of place in the trailer.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to it for sure.

You might be right.  Now that I look at date it was up onv the Utub, it was back in May.  It was just posted though on another site that pays close attention to those things (which was where I watched it, w/o a date), and it said "second new trailer." :dunno:  Which then seems odd, as this site's raison d'être is to be the fastest with the newest and mostest of these things.

Archived