7railer 7hread 7

SpaceChampion

9 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

Looks like they're living under a dome, rather than Mars has been terraformed to have an atmosphere.

That looks very promising :) 

American Rust (2021) Teaser

Based on Philipp Meyer’s celebrated debut novel, American Rust is a compelling family drama and a timeless story of wanting a brighter future while being held prisoner by the past. The story of survival and transcendence is told through the eyes of complicated and compromised chief of police Del Harris of a Pennsylvania Rust Belt town full of good people making bad choices. When news of a murder rips through the town, Harris must decide what lengths he is willing to take to protect the son of the woman he loves. Starring Jeff Daniels and Maura Tierney. Watch the premiere on Sunday, September 12 at 10/9c on SHOWTIME.

The Shrink Next Door — Teaser

The Shrink Next Door is an upcoming dark comedy miniseries based on the podcast of the same name by Joe Nocera for Apple TV+. The miniseries is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on November 12, 2021

Everything looks fine… until you see the bigger picture. Take a first look at The Shrink Next Door, starring Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd. The Apple Original based on an incredible true story premieres November 12 on Apple TV+

Inspired by the true story of Marty and the therapist who turned his life around...then took it over. When he first meets Dr. Ike, Marty just wants to get better at boundaries. Over 30 years, he'll learn all about them—and what happens when they get crossed.

3 hours ago, Fez said:

First DC movie since the Nolan Batman movies that I'm interested in...

So I thought the last trailer was fantastic, showed an irreverent, don’t give a shit, hilarious side to the movie I’m really interested in seeing.

This trailer, and a lot of the other marketing, seems to back away from that and promote the movie as a more paint by numbers generic super hero flick. I hope to hell it is better than that. The first Suicide Squad is one of the worst movies I’ve ever endured and so this should try and excise that memory as much as possible!

11 hours ago, ithanos said:

Get hyped for The Green Knight right here folks! Narrated by Ralph Ineson who plays the titular role.

Dev Patel has matured remarkably since Slumdog Millionaire 

The terrible Last Airbender collab with Shyamalan incl. Speaking of Manoj Night, Old, revealed too much in the trailer 

On 6/24/2021 at 1:17 AM, The_Lone_Wolf said:

Dev Patel has matured remarkably since Slumdog Millionaire

He matured remarkably between Skins and Slumdog.  Checked IMdB to see what Patel has lined up after The Green Knight and looks like he's making his directorial feature debut with Monkey Man

On 6/24/2021 at 1:17 AM, The_Lone_Wolf said:

The terrible Last Airbender collab with Shyamalan incl. Speaking of Manoj Night, Old, revealed too much in the trailer 

Safe to say this falls under the unspoken forum rule of movies that we all agree were never made. ...Now if they ever get around to making a live action Last Airbender movie :)

1 hour ago, ithanos said:

He matured remarkably between Skins and Slumdog.  Checked IMdB to see what Patel has lined up after The Green Knight and looks like he's making his directorial feature debut with Monkey Man

Wow 

1 hour ago, ithanos said:

Safe to say this falls under the unspoken forum rule of movies that we all agree were never made. ...Now if they ever get around to making a live action Last Airbender movie :)

:rofl:

Archived