Jump to content
SpaceChampion

7railer 7hread 7

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

presented without comment

Shiiit. 

I like how it's producers seem to think they've made a progressive and diverse comedy for the 21st century, when what they've actually done is remade ALF, but instead of an alien its someone from Afghanistan. It's amazing that this is real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, polishgenius said:

presented without comment

Oh my, it's Christmas already is it? :lmao:

This feels like it could be the sitcom answer to "The Room" Thanks @polishgenius this is why I hang out on here :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Winterfell is Burning said:

It doesn't say from the creator of Big Bang Theory, but it didn't have to.

Actually, it does say it. Check 0:19 of the video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Shiiit. 

I like how it's producers seem to think they've made a progressive and diverse comedy for the 21st century, when what they've actually done is remade ALF, but instead of an alien its someone from Afghanistan. It's amazing that this is real.

Even just cut out the F from the name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed that this was made by the makers of Big Bang, that goes a long way to explaining this. BB is freaking first class in it’s offensive stereotype skills and has an A grade in having zero interest in understanding the subjects it deals with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2021 at 4:12 PM, ithanos said:

and for some comedy from non-English speaking shores...

Note: If your Tamil is a bit rusty, then click on the subtitles.

 

Lol. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Karlbear said:

That looks amazing

It does.
 

So did the trailer for the first movie. I have faith in Gunn though, so long as the WB execs have [at last?] learned to let the talent roll with it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, JEORDHl said:

It does.
 

So did the trailer for the first movie. I have faith in Gunn though, so long as the WB execs have [at last?] learned to let the talent roll with it.

 

Supposedly they have and let him do whatever he wanted. Which means once this comes out we have to start campaigning for them to release the meddling studio executive cut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd definitely much rather watch Jason Statham being a badass in a Guy Ritchie movie than in a Fast and Furious movie.  Wouldn't ever go to the theater for that movie, but will watch it as soon as it's easy and convenient for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are teasers allowed here? 

Anyway, I really have to urge an exception here 

Easter Egg. THERE'S A GOT/ABOMINATION actor in this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

I'd definitely much rather watch Jason Statham being a badass in a Guy Ritchie movie than in a Fast and Furious movie.  Wouldn't ever go to the theater for that movie, but will watch it as soon as it's easy and convenient for me.

Me too. This looks entertaining to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...