NFL 2020: Beckham and The Brownies

l2 0 5 5

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Sounds like the Chargers' doctorb really screwed Taylor over. The Herbert era officially begins now.

Holy cats, punctured his LUNG!  What is with the Chargers and their terrible team doctors?

David Chao was...something, and now this guy PUNCTURED Taylor's lung!

8 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Holy cats, punctured his LUNG!  What is with the Chargers and their terrible team doctors?

David Chao was...something, and now this guy PUNCTURED Taylor's lung!

Wait... what?!!?

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

Wait... what?!!?

Taylor had cracked ribs, so before the game the team doctor gave him a pain killer injection, but in the process Taylor's lung got punctured. Last I heard he was told he was out indefinitely. 

1 hour ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

Yeah that story is WILD.

No story could be more on theme for the Chargers, though, given their history with Chao previously.  They are one of the several franchises I would contract from the NFL on grounds of incompetence if I was king of the world.

19 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

No story could be more on theme for the Chargers, though, given their history with Chao previously.  They are one of the several franchises I would contract from the NFL on grounds of incompetence if I was king of the world.

I am $324.68 towards the $2.5 Billion it will take to buy them and move them back to San Diego where they belong.

1 hour ago, Bronn Stone said:

I am $324.68 towards the $2.5 Billion it will take to buy them and move them back to San Diego where they belong.

I'll match you for a minority share.

5 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

Yeah that story is WILD.

Eh, a real WILD NFL story is when a third of your team, including the star QB, hire waves of prostitutes to throw a wild sex party on boat, leaving the clean up crew to find numerous used condoms and sex toys. 

God bless Lake Minnetonka. 

Archived