NFL 2020: Beckham and The Brownies

l2 0 5 5

Arthur Blank HAS to fire Dan Quinn as soon as the clock hits :00. Two weeks in a row they had a huge lead and blew it in the 4th quarter. Next Gen stats AGAIN said they had a 98% chance to win midway through the 4th quarter.

In fairness to Trubiskey, there were two passing TDs overturned before he was benched.  Perhaps he would have stayed in the game and won if those had stood.

But he did have some wild throws again downfield and gave up a bad interception.

The Bears are flattered by 3-0, with another couple of beatable opponents ahead before the schedule gets a lot tougher.  It’s still early to have any expectations for this season.  A lot will depend on whether the Vikes get better in the coming weeks. 

3 minutes ago, Trebla said:

Arthur Blank HAS to fire Dan Quinn as soon as the clock hits :00. Two weeks in a row they had a huge lead and blew it in the 4th quarter. Next Gen stats AGAIN said they had a 98% chance to win midway through the 4th quarter.

Best friend is a Bears fan. I left after Anthony Miller's dropped TD to get takeout and I thought I'd have a dead houseguest to explain to the police, suicide and all. Not ten minutes later the Bears are down 3 with the ball in Falcons territory. 

BEAUTIFUL.

17 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

8x

If we gave him even a mediocre OL he’d be balling out. 

Yeah I remember last week he got hit more than he did all of last year.  I feel bad for the guy.  Hopefully that shit line doesn't break him.  Mayfield developed a bunch of bad habits last year when he was getting murdered every week.

So 3 games in- Giants have 2 td’s total, 6 turnovers and just got absolutely spanked by a practice squad. Daniel Jones looks like Dave Brown incarnate, and even if they go 0-16 they won’t take Trevor Lawrence because Gettleman is a narcissistic maniac who won’t admit that Jones was a laughable mistake. Good times. 

7 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

So 3 games in- Giants have 2 td’s total, 6 turnovers and just got absolutely spanked by a practice squad. Daniel Jones looks like Dave Brown incarnate, and even if they go 0-16 they won’t take Trevor Lawrence because Gettleman is a narcissistic maniac who won’t admit that Jones was a laughable mistake. Good times. 

Watch them refuse to take calls for the #1 overall because a guard has caught his eye.

3 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Watch them refuse to take calls for the #1 overall because a guard has caught his eye.

I mean, Penei Sewell is a generational type talent LT...

With as bad the Bengals OL is it would take a hell of a haul for me not to be tempted to take him if we’re picking #1 again. I’m certainly listening to offers though. 

Archived