NFL 2020: Beckham and The Brownies

l2 0 5 5

13 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

I mean, Penei Sewell is a generational type talent LT...

With as bad the Bengals OL is it would take a hell of a haul for me not to be tempted to take him if we’re picking #1 again. I’m certainly listening to offers though. 

Would you trade 2 #1 picks and multiple 2nd and 3rds for the best LT in the league?

46 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Would you trade 2 #1 picks and multiple 2nd and 3rds for the best LT in the league?

I’d certainly trade most of the Bengals early round picks the last few years for the best LT in the league right about now. :P

The picks that ended up being guys like John Ross, Billy Price, Cedric Ogbuehi, Drew Sample, etc...

But ofc it all depends on the offers. I’m not just trading the pick automatically though. The last time a team traded out of the #1OA the Titans moved all the way back to 15. I want a better haul than what Goff fetched for Trevor Lawrence. Now if it’s only moving back a few spots that’s different. 

Can someone explain that call on the punt in the Chargers game?  They call a guy down at the one who didn't signal a fair catch, got pushed into the end zone by a teammante and then flipped it forward to a different teammate.

4 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Can someone explain that call on the punt in the Chargers game?  They call a guy down at the one who didn't signal a fair catch, got pushed into the end zone by a teammante and then flipped it forward to a different teammate.

They must have ruled that he possessed the ball in the field before the first attempt to toss it.

27 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

Seattle’s secondary is giving up a lot of long passes.  Wilson’s form means they’re winning shoot-outs each week, but they’ll need to improve coverage very soon.

Could the Cowboys not see Tyler Lockett?  I mean he’s small and nimble, but he’s not invisible.

Invisible's got nothing to do with it. He was ghosting motherfuckers. I swear to god at one point he snapped his fingers and half the Cowboys defense turned to dust.

Just now, Jace, Basilissa said:

Invisible's got nothing to do with it. He was ghosting motherfuckers. I swear to god at one point he snapped his fingers and half the Cowboys defense turned to dust.

As someone who has been a big believer in Lockett in fantasy for several years now, it's nice to see him finally being set loose along with Russ.  He's on pace for around 150 targets. I hope he makes it there.

Groundhog Day for the past 7 or so years.  How is it the Giants are on coach #5 in that same time span and still make the same mistakes?  Full blown depression is in effect, delusions of Belichick winning the SB this year and joining Judge as his GM running through my head, 3 games into the season and looking to the draft.  This is the life of a Giants fan.......

The fact that the Giants went from “Maybe sorta okay” to “second worst team in the league” as soon as Eli retired may be the second best feather in Manning the Younger’s HoF crown.

9 minutes ago, Kalibear said:

Remember when people were trying to claim Barkley and Jones were a good thing?  

Good times good times 

I mean not really. Although a couple crazy Giants fans have popped up here in recent years so who the fuck knows. 

While we’re shitting on the Giants, Andrew Thomas has allowed 13 QB pressure thus far. That’s more than fellow rookies Wirfs, Wills and Becton combined. I’m actually gonna enjoy hate watching them the rest of the year. Fucking burn it all(once again).

34 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

I mean not really. Although a couple crazy Giants fans have popped up here in recent years so who the fuck knows. 

While we’re shitting on the Giants, Andrew Thomas has allowed 13 QB pressure thus far. That’s more than fellow rookies Wirfs, Wills and Becton combined. I’m actually gonna enjoy hate watching them the rest of the year. Fucking burn it all(once again).

I've been really impressed by Wills.  All preseason it seemed like he was a turnstile and he was just getting abused by Vernon, but he's been fantastic on game days.  

Archived