NFL 2020: Beckham and The Brownies

l2 0 5 5

Dallas is just good enough to get a crappy pick and maybe win the East by default. The secondary is putrid and the O-line is so wrecked from injuries that they are moving all pro players out of position in game due to benching a rookie. Had rookies starting at both left and right tackle, kind of important positions. 

12 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Dallas is just good enough to get a crappy pick and maybe win the East by default. The secondary is putrid and the O-line is so wrecked from injuries that they are moving all pro players out of position in game due to benching a rookie. Had rookies starting at both left and right tackle, kind of important positions. 

I don't see any way that Dallas fails to win the division.  Even if their bad injury luck continues, they're just so much more talented than the other teams. 

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I still can't wrap my head around the stat that Josh Allen has 33 TDs against just 3 Ints in the last 14 games....

Maybe it's time for us all to admit he is a legit NFL QB.

Now, wrap your head around this, it's almost halftime and the Ravens have 7 yards passing, seven!

9 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Maybe it's time for us all to admit he is a legit NFL QB.

Now, wrap your head around this, it's almost halftime and the Ravens have 7 yards passing, seven!

He still makes a ton of dumb plays though in every game. I think they're just playing easy mode right now. And the Ravens can't pass block at all so far.

5 minutes ago, briantw said:

Ravens already in playoff form.

I thought the Ravens would be the ones running away with this....

Maybe Ingram only needs like 58 points now for me to catch you.....

14 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

The realist joy in football is when one of the big uglies scores a TD. 

About the only joy in this game.  I was hoping for a shootout.  I didn't anticipate that only one team would bring ammo. 

8 minutes ago, briantw said:

About the only joy in this game.  I was hoping for a shootout.  I didn't anticipate that only one team would bring ammo. 

it certainly wasn't what I was expecting, but I really didn't expect Jackson to be under such duress all night. Cousins would have been sacked 10 times tonight.....

9 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

it certainly wasn't what I was expecting, but I really didn't expect Jackson to be under such duress all night. Cousins would have been sacked 10 times tonight.....

The Chiefs just made the Ravens look like the Ravens made the Browns look in week one.

42 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

The Titans and Vikings are having to shut down for the week due to an outbreak. It will be interesting to see if their games get cancelled.

Hard to see how a team that isn't practicing could compete on Sunday.  Maybe if the Vikes don't have any positive cases (the Titans already have several) they could practice on Friday or something, but I would have to think that they are both at a huge competitive disadvantage.

Archived