NFL 2020: Beckham and The Brownies

l2 0 5 5

1 minute ago, Nictarion said:

You know better than to post something like this that early...

the lack of pressure on Rivers has been pathetic. He’s literally had all day back there. Don’t think we’ve touched him once. 

Yup. No pass rush at all, rush 3 and then sit in zone. Easy game for Rivers.

9 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Bengals are still the Bengals. Also, Zac Taylor is a problem.

I feel like a lot of of us are feeling this right now, Bad teams have not had a cheerful day, except when they've faced even worse teams.

2 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Browns smoked, and Odell on the sideline with no shows on barking at the ten fans allowed in Heinz field. Tomorrow should be a good day for the media. 

A.A.Ron has two Ints on his last three passes. The sharks wills be swimming if the Pack loses. 

Heckuva opening drive by the Niners and then a great defensive series against the Rams first drive.

Not enough to make me overly optimistic just yet, but good to know they didn’t just roll over!

17 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

@dbunting,

If it makes you feel better, everyone, again, picked the Vikings. Congrats to @aceluby for being the least wrong with one confidence point. At least I tied for second with two.

My gawd.  The Vikings are just so bad.  So.  Bad.  Offense is pretty middle tier with some upside if we could ever keep a lead, but that secondary can't do anything right.  The last Vikings Defense I remember being this awful was the one we took to the NFC championship game that just had to show up because our offense could outscore everyone.

16 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Derrick Henry should be in the conversation for MVP.

That dude would make every single team in the league better

19 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm not sure, in the history of football, has a person been more excited to be told that they received their first TD pass in 669 games than Gronk.

I assume you meant 669 days, since 669 games would be like 40 seasons!  And damn your Vikes, I almost picked against them since Atl had a new coach but noooooo.

And amazingly enough right after I post this Zeke fumbles again. He has the yips.

Dallas' core strength was the o-line. As of now their most seasoned player on the line is McGovern and it's his third season, he didn't play S1 btw...

Season over

Archived