NFL 2020: Beckham and The Brownies

l2 0 5 5

9 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Not even halftime and all I have to look forward to is the Mandalorian sneak preview. sigh. I can't even get drunk right now to deal with this.

There’s a Mandalorian preview???  I may need to tune in!

6 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Is it too early to jump on a Tampa Bay bandwagon?

If the Rays win the Series, I’m gonna get seriously concerned about the Bucs of Destiny. 

In other news, Vrabel shows himself as the heir of Belicheck with his 12 man on the field penalty. 

13 hours ago, dbunting said:

Not even halftime and all I have to look forward to is the Mandalorian sneak preview. sigh. I can't even get drunk right now to deal with this.

I mean you guys still are in the driver's seat to win your division, sad as that is. 

35 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

The Football Team deserves to win this trash division. 

Best case scenario is that someone takes the division with three wins so the NFL changes the rules so that not every division automatically gets a playoff team.

There is usually a shitty division every year or two and it doesn't end the world, let it go.

That said, I would love to see Dallas win the div 4-12 or some shit like that, have a miracle run and win the SB because Covid temporarily sidelined their opponents! People would lose their minds and asterisks would become the new toilet paper, shortage of supply and in demand!

40 minutes ago, dbunting said:

There is usually a shitty division every year or two and it doesn't end the world, let it go.

That said, I would love to see Dallas win the div 4-12 or some shit like that, have a miracle run and win the SB because Covid temporarily sidelined their opponents! People would lose their minds and asterisks would become the new toilet paper, shortage of supply and in demand!

That would be pretty funny for any team but the Cowboys of all teams would be hilarious.

Cinderella teams can be fun. 
Full confession, we were spoiled and watched the last Seahawks game the day after recording it. We kept saying that it wasn’t possible, and we are still in shock. They are nurturing DK Metcalf well. Lots of mistakes in that game and some genius. Second half team. 
Dak Prescott, well, I don’t know what to say that is sad enough.

Archived