GRRM's secret Forum identity

TheLastWolf

On 9/21/2020 at 4:34 AM, Davjos said:

Im picturing GRRM just sitting there posting his Shiera Seastar story everywhere, angrily wondering why nobody engages. 

That's only for Meg. LOTC is all for Jon and all the Northern POVs ending up losers, while GRRM has given us half a dozen POVs from them, 4 of whom are alive. And the last book was initially titled "A Time for Wolves". And Arya Stark is one of his favorite characters. 

Maybe he has DID (Disassociative Identity Disorder) /MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) . Schizo. Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Like McAvoy in Night Shyamalan's Split. 

On 9/20/2020 at 10:27 AM, The Map Guy said:

Happy name day!!!

I have an USA ASOIAF calendar hanging in my office. The listed holidays for September are "Labor Day", "Rosh Hashanah", "Autumn Begins", "Yom Kippur" and "George R. R. Martin's Birthday" lol

The artwork for September 2020 is Nagga and the Grey King ... his sword unsheathed, the blade alive with sunlight.

Be blessed

I have no idea if George is on the forum. He says no, doesn’t he? If I did want someone to fake it, George has the linguistic skill but not a lot of technical skill. ( he uses word star). I would ask Werthead this question. George used a blog. It’s still fun to imagine who it could be. You could probably figure this out by asking very specific questions about where the poster is from. If they can’t describe details about his home town or the Giants and Jets, or where he went to various schools, then it’s not him. He is tricksy, though:)

On 9/20/2020 at 12:29 PM, Hugorfonics said:

Its my nuncles birthday. Same year and everything. Hes one of the frustrated decade waiting fans that can come across as a morbid hater. So i ask, "Nuncle (sometimes I call him nuncle) are you planning on dying? " He smiles and says no. 

So i got faith in the years ahead for my nuncle and GRRM. 

Tell your nuncle to stay put. TWOW will be awesome, starting with the Prologue ... a very masculine and family-oriented introduction. There will be several soundtracks that would accompany it, from Eminem to Elvis to Ella Fitzgerald, even some Jersey guy named Sinatra. The Winds of Winter will be great addition to A Song of Ice & Fire.

On 9/20/2020 at 3:35 PM, Sigella said:

A funnier question would be: which poster would you like to be GRRM?

Like, imagine if he was @Megorova or @Lord of the Crossing or @The Map Guy :lol:

Yes I am the real GRRM and I am standing up to tell you some good news and some bad news.

Good News - Everything you saw on the TV show will not happen because D&D are idiots, and they didn't listen or follow my instructions correctly.
Bad News - I won't release TWOW until the Jets or the Giants win another Super Bowl (preferably the Jets, Giants already won one recently in the 2011 Season)

21 hours ago, Bloodraven’s Spider said:
On 9/20/2020 at 10:27 AM, The Map Guy said:

Happy name day!!!

I have an USA ASOIAF calendar hanging in my office. The listed holidays for September are "Labor Day", "Rosh Hashanah", "Autumn Begins", "Yom Kippur" and "George R. R. Martin's Birthday" lol

The artwork for September 2020 is Nagga and the Grey King ... his sword unsheathed, the blade alive with sunlight.

Be blessed

Not sure what you mean. Perhaps about owning a calendar? Owning a calendar is not a big deal. You can pick up an autographed 2021 calendar here: https://jeancocteaucinema.com/product/a-song-of-ice-fire-2021-calendar/
https://starkmaiden.tumblr.com/post/625107541030010880/this-will-be-up-in-two-parts-because-pictures
https://starkmaiden.tumblr.com/post/625107690716381184/yes-my-weird-desire-to-own-asoiaf-content

Please enjoy my autographed 2021 calendar as consolation prize if the Jets or Giants don't win this year.

1 hour ago, The Map Guy said:

Yes I am the real GRRM and I am standing up to tell you some good news and some bad news.

Good News - Everything you saw on the TV show will not happen because D&D are idiots, and they didn't listen or follow my instructions correctly.
Bad News - I won't release TWOW until the Jets or the Giants win another Super Bowl (preferably the Jets, Giants already won one recently in the 2011 Season)

Dude, that was uncanny :stunned:

2 hours ago, The Map Guy said:

Idk how 2011 is recent... Better then the 60s or whenever the hell Joe Namath was, but still... Dark times.

Theres some SSM in the long ago days (or recently if yould like) in 2011ish, they ask GRRM if he'll finish twow before the Jets win a Superbowl. He laughed and said yes! 

.... Lol fucking Jets. Getting rid of Adams just because he costs a fortune and was miserable. Like how does Winds still have a better shot? Its 2020. Hysterical.

As for Gmen, this the 0-2 team's year. Even if Saquon has no ACL or Shepard has no whatever, Engram cant catch and Dany fumbles at the drop of a Dime. But its all good. Cuz Freeman aint a free agent!

Get to writing George!

2 hours ago, The Map Guy said:

, even some Jersey guy named Sinatra

He did a good job of convincing the world hes not from there

On 9/24/2020 at 2:58 PM, Hugorfonics said:

.... Lol fucking Jets. Getting rid of Adams just because he costs a fortune and was miserable. Like how does Winds still have a better shot? Its 2020. Hysterical.

Even if a team doesn't win the Super Bowl, there are things we can appreciate in a losing season ... the great players and great plays ... things we don't mind watching over and over again ... like OBJ's one handed catch or Adams running over Saquon & mugging Jones. I understood letting OBJ go, but Adams was something fixable ... like not hiring Gase to begin with.

https://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2020/09/20/more-losing/

The Giants lost too, of course.   But just like last week, it was a much better loss… if any loss can be considered good.   Danny Jones committed too many turnovers, and of course the loss of Saquon to injury was devastating.  For the game, the season, and maybe for Big Blue’s future.   He was and is the best player on the team.   That being said, despite the turnover and the injury, the Giants hung tough and were in the game right up to the final play.   One more completion from Jones, on the last play of the game on the Bears goal line, and we’re talking about a come-from-behind victory instead of a second loss.   But… sigh… it did not happen.   So both the New York teams are 0-2.

LOL George
Even if the intended receiver caught the ball in the original final play, I think he would have fell short of the touchdown.
On that final play, there should have been a receiver deeper in the end zone where Dany Jones could of shoved that pass, overdriving the goal line.
Or even set up a play where he lobs the ball the high way into the touchdown zone ... even in the face of danger ... for a player to have one last heroic jump-ball.

Theres some SSM in the long ago days (or recently if yould like) in 2011ish, they ask GRRM if he'll finish twow before the Jets win a Superbowl. He laughed and said yes! 

I wonder if George made any comments about Bears-Lions NFL games in these SSM and Notablogs over the years. Just curious

The Gmen and the Golden State 49ers are playing today lol

On 9/24/2020 at 12:50 PM, The Map Guy said:

, even some Jersey guy named Sinatra

He did a good job of convincing the world hes not from there

New York, New York! A city so nice, they named it twice! Well not nice any more.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:15 PM, Bloodraven’s Spider said:

@The Map Guy I am George you are not.

Winds will be out when I say its out. I will be long dead before the Jets even compete for a Super Bowl.

Yes George I understand. At least the New York Jets and the New York Giants are 3-0 against Tom Brady in the playoffs.
CAN'T WAIT!

59 minutes ago, The Map Guy said:

Even if a team doesn't win the Super Bowl, there are things we can appreciate in a losing season ... the great players and great plays ... things we don't mind watching over and over again ... like OBJ's one handed catch or Adams running over Saquon & mugging Jones. I understood letting OBJ go, but Adams was something fixable ... like not hiring Gase to begin with.

I liked Bowles. Better then Gase at least. Adams wanted out, and Seattle gave a 1st and 2nd for him, I understand.

Odell, never. Apparently he harmed the "culture" of the giants. Now idk if thats low key racist, homophobic or just straight retarted, but I disagree immensely. Culture problem? What's that, dancing? 

So we drafted Baker who stole like 250k in watches at some party and got arrested the next day. Smh.

I miss Beckham, and he said we sent him to Cleveland to die, which may be true but the Patriots and Eagles desperately need wideouts so im worried Odells not ready to die yet

/LOL George
Even if the intended receiver caught the ball in the original final play, I think he would have fell short of the touchdown.
On that final play, there should have been a receiver deeper in the end zone where Dany Jones could of shoved that pass, overdriving the goal line.
Or even set up a play where he lobs the ball the high way into the touchdown zone ... even in the face of danger ... for a player to have one last heroic jump-ball.

Garrett doesn't know what the hell hes doing

I wonder if George made any comments about Bears-Lions NFL games in these SSM and Notablogs over the years. Just curious

Im sure he has

Lets go Giants!

New York, New York! A city so nice, they named it twice! Well not nice any more.

Thrice. (Manhattan is in New York County)

Meh, nicer then Jersey

Yes George I understand. At least the New York Jets and the New York Giants are 3-0 against Tom Brady in the playoffs.
CAN'T WAIT!

lol

On 9/27/2020 at 10:25 AM, Hugorfonics said:

Thrice. (Manhattan is in New York County)

Wow this blew my mind ... New York County of New York City of New York State :stunned:

https://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2020/09/27/0-3-0-3/

Uh oh ... George is upset (and more Gase bashing.)
0-3 and 0-3.
Just remember the better days of Jets & Giants 3-0 versus Tom Brady in the playoffs.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:25 AM, Hugorfonics said:
On 9/27/2020 at 9:17 AM, The Map Guy said:

Lets go Giants!

"that was in the danger zone as he tried to get it into Jordan Reed"

HAHAHA GEORGE I HOPE YOU CAUGHT THAT! :rofl:

On 9/27/2020 at 3:51 PM, PrettyLittlePsycho said:

George is here and reads. And every time some fan guesses the upcoming plot right, he scraps all material he´s written so far and starts from scratch.

So for the gods sake stop posting ******* theories if you ever want to read another GRRM novel. :P

I hope not, all my highlighting would be all for nothing. The apocalypse would happen before GRRM ever finishes his story at this rate.

TV Spoilers Interview

Spoiler

Archived