NBA Playoffs 2020: Mamba Out

Rhom

Agreed. Butler is my favorite player, and I've rooted against LeBron for 15 years,  but that was a great game to watch for my "it used to be better" self. 

I am very excited for the off-season. The NBA, as flawed as it is, is often more fun when they aren't on the court. Mostly because the Bulls have sucked for fuve years and I have no clue what direction the new FO and coach will take it.

3 hours ago, Argonath Diver said:

Agreed. Butler is my favorite player, and I've rooted against LeBron for 15 years,  but that was a great game to watch for my "it used to be better" self. 

I am very excited for the off-season. The NBA, as flawed as it is, is often more fun when they aren't on the court. Mostly because the Bulls have sucked for fuve years and I have no clue what direction the new FO and coach will take it.

Watching Butler hurts. Oh what could have been if KAT and Wiggins weren't lazy as shit, at least in Jimmy's eyes.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

AD down with an ankle injury. Hard to tell if it's serious or something he can walk off, but he's in a fair amount of pain.

I feel like i've heard this at least 3 times this week.

Not from you, but just in LA/Heat games in general.

3 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

I feel like i've heard this at least 3 times this week.

Not from you, but just in LA/Heat games in general.

I think his player comp is Andrew Luck. So much talent, but always gets hurt.

Anyways, it looks like it's not serious, but it will affect him. I just can't shake last year where Klay looked fine, jumping around and sprinting in the tunnel looking like he was about to return only to be out with a torn ACL.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

I think his player comp is Andrew Luck. So much talent, but always gets hurt.

Anyways, it looks like it's not serious, but it will affect him. I just can't shake last year where Klay looked fine, jumping around and sprinting in the tunnel looking like he was about to return only to be out with a torn ACL.

Eh, I dunno about that. AD is kinda fragile, but Luck just didn't have an o-line. His o-lines should have been executed for treason.

7 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

Eh, I dunno about that. AD is kinda fragile, but Luck just didn't have an o-line. His o-lines should have been executed for treason.

Sad they finally built a great one just as he left the game. I still think on paper he's the perfect QB, but it was not to be. Lawrence is pretty damn close though. 

So a 4 point Heat lead at halftime is basically a tie in my eyes. Other than Duncan Robinson, which, yikes, he's been awful for a while now, the Heat look really good. But.....

6 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Davis is clearly less mobile right now.  Still probably the second best Lakers player, but it's a distant second at the moment.  Lebron is gonna need to take this one.

I think LeBron is going to be a monster in the second half. His shot looks great and he's pacing himself. I want the Heat to win, but this feels like a game in which the Lakers go on a run the Heat can't recover from at some point. 

I don't know why it bothers me, but Kuzma's game is such garbage.  Maybe the Lakers don't have anyone better, it's not like Howard or Morris are doing much.  I just feel like the backup guards like Caruso and Rondo are bringing something to the table.  I feel like playing 3 guards and James + Davis could hold up defensively and would provide so much better offense.

Archived